RU connected - audio & hdmi cables

ruben6

RU connected is a new Dutch brand with high-end audio and hdmi cables.

I've built the RU connected store with Prestashop and I would love some feedback on the store.

At the moment I'm only targeting the Dutch market, so the site is only in Dutch. If that goes well I will adapt it to different languages and payment systems.

I'll welcome every comment or critique, so I can use it in the improvement process.

RU connected

Being picky... I can only really see one thing this is on your product list pages, where you have 4 products per line. Which leave a bit of odd white space to the right hand side, so you could probably make the 4 slightly bigger to reduce this or make them smaller to fit 5 and reduce this!!! Other than that a very nice simple and easy to navigate site!

Good work!!!

Being picky... I can only really see one thing this is on your product list pages, where you have 4 products per line. Which leave a bit of odd white space to the right hand side, so you could probably make the 4 slightly bigger to reduce this or make them smaller to fit 5 and reduce this!!! Other than that a very nice simple and easy to navigate site!

Good work!!!

Thanks for the feedback. I've changed the product page a bit, do you think it is better this way?

Tnx for the info.

Iam dutch and from this point of view your checkout is quick and simple. I like how you offer to create an account by just checking the checkbox.

You are using nice web2.0 elements such as big fancy order button and big cart icon. Perhaps you could make other buttons a little bit bigger to fit 2.0 style.
You could also address you footer to make it fit your stile, example: split your links in categories with nice big icons just like your cart icon.
Those are just minor things i would do if i had nothing more to improve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We got another great review yesterday, this time on an international site. This is their conclusion:

Conclusion

I challenge you to find more affordable solution for you digital-analogue audio/video needs. RU Connected set of cables are the Swiss knife for any audio/video enthusiast.

No run to their website and grab yours :).

Here you can read the whole article: http://www.monoandstereo.com/2011/06/ru-connected-fine-audiovideo-affordable.html