two thumbs down

ps2k11

I'm using prestashop 1.6.1.17

after fixing 2 bugs myself now I came up with a problem that has scratching my head

I made a big mistake thinking prestashop is a cart ready for online shopping

I had a customer place an order paying with paypal pro, the result was a disaster

prestashop generated 3 equal orders, the last 2 one second apart

my recommendation, dont waste your money on prestashop, look somewhere else

I suspect 1) you did not test with sandbox 2) that you have 3rd party module that is causing this...out of box without 3rd party modules this has not been a reported issue.  

try to replicate the issue,  then you can share how you replicated and get some community help....make sure to set notify me of  replies...lol

3 hours ago, El Patron said:

I suspect 1) you did not test with sandbox 2) that you have 3rd party module that is causing this...out of box without 3rd party modules this has not been a reported issue.  

try to replicate the issue,  then you can share how you replicated and get some community help....make sure to set notify me of  replies...lol

did live test and worked first time, all modules installed are from prestashop addons. tried another test after this problem with 3 orders created and now getting invalid amount error but it gets accepted. can't replicate, no idea what happened

17 hours ago, ps2k11 said:

did live test and worked first time, all modules installed are from prestashop addons. tried another test after this problem with 3 orders created and now getting invalid amount error but it gets accepted. can't replicate, no idea what happened

i've seen historical client problem similar to this,  the customer hit the submit button more than once.  difficult to prove unless you have their IP address and can go through apache access log.  Also if you have issue with paypal pro, hopefully through ps addons, ask them for assistance as well.

4 hours ago, El Patron said:

i've seen historical client problem similar to this,  the customer hit the submit button more than once.  difficult to prove unless you have their IP address and can go through apache access log.  Also if you have issue with paypal pro, hopefully through ps addons, ask them for assistance as well.

I have ip but difficult to figure out,  from what I can see shows creating one order, but not 100% sure on what to look for that show it created 3 orders. paypal did make some adjustments, not getting invalid amount error now, not sure if the 2 problems are related

• Thanks 1