[Solved] Download Area????

Ok I see what you mean. There might be a free or paid module for that already, although you could create a custom page that gets attatchments with a prefix of manual_.

If you dig into the code thqt deals with attachents I reackon you could find the code to work with on that.

Ok I see what you mean. There might be a free or paid module for that already, although you could create a custom page that gets attatchments with a prefix of manual_.

If you dig into the code thqt deals with attachents I reackon you could find the code to work with on that.

Really don't understand man what youre saying, sorry!! Haha

Really don't understand man what youre saying, sorry!! Haha

Yes you are right .. need to Create A custom Page And Like this Script

http://autoindex.sourceforge.net/demo/

But need To intragate like this download File Script with prestashop custom page

I found the solution!

Go to Catalog in Back Office, make in new folder in "Home" called "Downloads" for example. Then go to "Attachments", also in Catalog, you'll see it in the right just under the tabs "Tools" and "Preferences".
Then "Add New" for the file you want to upload. After you've done this go to your folder "Downloads" and "Add New Product" en fill in everything you want, also you can add a image with it. Then press "Save and Return To Product" en then you go to the last tab "Attachment" of your product next to "Discounts" so you can add the file you want to be available for download. Then you hit the "Save" button!
Go to your webshop Front Office and search for the product you've just added and you'll see there is download function available!

• 5 years later...
Hello,

I found this topic, because I searched an module

for "Download Area".

Because it passed so many time...

Have you an example?

If yes, tell us about this experience...

Have you made more improvements?

You used "categories" and "products", right?

Categorie: Download

Product: File to download

Basically It's what I understand of your last post!

Thank you.