cmarie2

Customer service - contact us link not working

Hello

I have looked everywhere to resolve this problem. When I do a test to send an email to my shop it says error 

There is 1 error

An error occurred while sending the message

I cannot locate the module to see why it is not working.

Appreciate help

Thank you,

Cynthia

Capture.PNG

You deleted on back-office the messaging center mail-addresses. Tab "customers" -> contacts. There must be at least one mail-address registered. If ther is one, please let us know the URL of you page for to check locally with network tracking tool what ist happening.

1) Which module ? I told it before: On your back-office tab "customers" -> contacts. There must be at least one mail-address registered.

2) if you find there a mail-address registered, so please contact the theme developer. Seems that some JS is causing that error. You can also check for more and precise errors by activating the debug mode: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

Can someone advise how I can fins and edit the colour of the strip (currently blue/red/white) on this customer service form?

Thank you 

18 hours ago, DonnaTB said:

Can someone advise how I can fins and edit the colour of the strip (currently blue/red/white) on this customer service form?

Thank you 

Should have started a seperate post really but you will find it is a background img in theme/default-bootstrap/css/contact-form.css 

contact-stripe.JPG