en Jump to content
polosat

[Free Module] Contact form anti-spam: reCAPTCHA and blacklist (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

On 19.07.2018 at 11:42 PM, chloris said:

Hi

The module was installed well and two keys were pasted properly;

However, there is no CAPTCHA checkout form available in the contact us page. 

The override was set to enabled either. 

Hi,
Could you show me your website? I'll check if there are any Javascript errors.

On 20.07.2018 at 3:29 PM, Keepsake said:

I have a different problem. The module installs correctly (I used 1.1.3 most recent version I found here) and shows the captcha, but it allows you to send email even without clicking I AM NOT A ROBOT. Whether or not it's clicked, it still sends the message.

Even if I add a message from something@mail.ru it still works, even though that domain is blacklisted. As if the code checking the form was never actually fired at all.

I have played around with caches, disabling, reenabling, etc. but nothing helps.

my shop is https://snaprest.com if you could pleaes take a look at it I would appreciate it a LOT!

Other than that the module is fantastic, and THANK YOU so much for writing it!

Hi,
Hmm, what PrestaShop version do you use? (e.g 1.6.1.19)
You can try to manually check whether override files were copied correctly (just to make sure). All files from the module's override directory should be copied to the shop's /override/ directory. Maybe the necessary classes already overridden. In that case files should be merged.

Hi,

I need to stop the .ru emails on PrestaShop 1.5.4.1. Will this module help? And mainly - where to download this module? (The link in the first post doesn´t work.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards.

Devo

On 28.07.2018 at 1:47 PM, devo said:

Hi,

I need to stop the .ru emails on PrestaShop 1.5.4.1. Will this module help? And mainly - where to download this module? (The link in the first post doesn´t work.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards.

Devo

Hi,

Hmm, the download link should work fine, I've just checked it ("notarobot.zip" in the first post). Try another browser, maybe it's some kind of cookie/cache problem.

Yes, this module will help you to block spam.

On 29.07.2018 at 2:25 PM, LightfootPROD said:

Hi

I installed this module for http://divehookah.com.au/en/contact-us and i keep getting

"Error for site owner: Invalid site key"

I installed the module correctly, uploaded the site keys (we deleted the old one and put in new ones so they are current keys).

Can you help us out? Not sure what's needed here.

Hi,
Where do you see this error?
Actually there is no such error text in the module, so most likely it's either from reCAPTCHA itself (and you need to check your site key) or maybe you have some other captcha module.

Hi polosat,

thank you very much, it's true, link for download from the firs post is correct.

Please, is this version suitable for PrestaShop 1.5.4.1.? Please, where can I find how to install this module for Prestashop 1.5.4.1?

Thank you very much in advance!!

devo

Yes, this version is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.4.1

You can simply install the module in Back Office > Modules > "Add a new module" button.

Hi polosat,

thanks!! Just install a module? Do not you need to edit anything else for Prestashop 1.5.4.1? It's great!

Do you recommend to make any backup? Which files will be overriden?

Many thanks once more!

devo

Hi devo,

Yes, just install the module, no need to edit anything else.

Well, it's always better to have a backup :) But it's not required.

This module doesn't modify any other PrestaShop files (if you mean that).
But it uses one override file: /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php

Hi 

Unfortunately, the module is still not working :-(

Attached are the files for that I configured. 

The module was uploaded correctly, activated and then configured using the Google keys.

I left the box unchecked so we can keep the contact form that is in the theme. (see attached)

I added the hook code into the contact into the code (see attached). 

The reCaptcha is still not appearing on the contact-form.tpl file (see attached) above the <div class="submit"> tag.

I sent a query through Prestashop (thru account not this one) and set up developer FTP credentials so you guys can look at why the files aren't working.

Please help.

ReCaptcha Not appearing not working.png

reCaptcha Code append.png

Recaptcha Config of module PDF.pdf

10 hours ago, LightfootPROD said:

Hi 

Unfortunately, the module is still not working :-(

Attached are the files for that I configured. 

The module was uploaded correctly, activated and then configured using the Google keys.

I left the box unchecked so we can keep the contact form that is in the theme. (see attached)

I added the hook code into the contact into the code (see attached). 

The reCaptcha is still not appearing on the contact-form.tpl file (see attached) above the <div class="submit"> tag.

I sent a query through Prestashop (thru account not this one) and set up developer FTP credentials so you guys can look at why the files aren't working.

Please help.

Recaptcha Config of module PDF.pdf

Hi,

Are you sure you're using this particular module? As I can see on the screenshot it's some other recaptcha module.

Hi,

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Any idea what could be wrong?

On 03.08.2018 at 11:42 PM, 01Park said:

Hi,

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Sorry, I not sure what can cause this. Could you show me your site?

Hi

I have been trying to use this module on my shop, but I keep getting the error message "Please confirm that you are not a robot". The reCaptcha window appears and validates correctly, but after submitting, the error message appears. Any advice? 

I already checked the "Overrides" option in admin panel and installation went smoothly. I also cleared cache just in case.

The site is kabulplateria.com

Thank you.

hi, damianwasser,

I could submit the details in the contact form, can you share the screenshot please? I found no problem in it.

let me know if anything is wrong.

Thanks.

Screenshot (1).png