polosat

[Free Module] Contact form anti-spam: reCAPTCHA and blacklist (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

In PS 1.6.1.1 the module make recaptcha appears in contact page, but when click on "not a robot" recaptcha start an infinite loop.

Everyone has same issue?

thanks!

Polosat, you are a star ! Thank so much you for sharing this with the community.

Excellent module, worked out of the box for me, Prestashop 1.7.2.5, Leo Fashion Store theme.

😻😻😻😻😻

Thanks !

thank-you-so-much-you-are-fabulous.png

Ciao, ho installato il modulo, ma i messaggi SPAM arrivano lo stesso anche se non viene cliccato il tasto "non sono un robot".

Cosa devo fare per risolvere il problema?

Thanks for a free module that fixes a big problem with Russian spam.

I don't get the module to work correct. When I press send, the validation works: I get "Please validate if you are a robot" and "Your email is blocked" at the right place/time.
But .. Although the validation works and the user is notified that the message is not sent, I get the messages in the administration.

See attached screenshots.

I have PS 1.7.2.1.

screen shoots.png

3 hours ago, Helgewilliam said:

Thanks for a free module that fixes a big problem with Russian spam.

I don't get the module to work correct. When I press send, the validation works: I get "Please validate if you are a robot" and "Your email is blocked" at the right place/time.
But .. Although the validation works and the user is notified that the message is not sent, I get the messages in the administration.

See attached screenshots.

I have PS 1.7.2.1.

screen shoots.png

I believe that I've been experiencing the same, I suggest that you update you ps to the latest v1.7.5.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:23 AM, mr_absinthe said:

I believe that I've been experiencing the same, I suggest that you update you ps to the latest v1.7.5.

I have tryd to update with the "one click update"-module but it fails. Any other solutions that can fix this problem?

@polosat

Hi,

i have the same problem as some other users in this thread, can't use your module because of overide issues. See picture i have attached.

I send you my contactController.php to adjust for me.

Thanks in advance

ContactController.php

Sincerely Rolf

IMG_0662.jpeg