polosat

[Free Module] Contact form anti-spam: reCAPTCHA and blacklist (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

Hi,

It seems so be a great module.

Tried it on my website, one can send messages without ticking the recaptcha.

I have looked at the code, modified a lot of things but I can't find what makes this behavior.

Any help? Thank you

https://www.synotec-industrie.fr/contact-us on PS 1.6

Thank you very much, been searching for a while and come across your module. Great Work Done!

In PS 1.6.1.1 the module make recaptcha appears in contact page, but when click on "not a robot" recaptcha start an infinite loop.

Everyone has same issue?

thanks!

Polosat, you are a star ! Thank so much you for sharing this with the community.

Excellent module, worked out of the box for me, Prestashop 1.7.2.5, Leo Fashion Store theme.

😻😻😻😻😻

Thanks !

thank-you-so-much-you-are-fabulous.png

Thank you for this free module!
It works on 1.6.1.3

Ciao, ho installato il modulo, ma i messaggi SPAM arrivano lo stesso anche se non viene cliccato il tasto "non sono un robot".

Cosa devo fare per risolvere il problema?

Thanks for a free module that fixes a big problem with Russian spam.

I don't get the module to work correct. When I press send, the validation works: I get "Please validate if you are a robot" and "Your email is blocked" at the right place/time.
But .. Although the validation works and the user is notified that the message is not sent, I get the messages in the administration.

See attached screenshots.

I have PS 1.7.2.1.

screen shoots.png

3 hours ago, Helgewilliam said:

I don't get the module to work correct. When I press send, the validation works: I get "Please validate if you are a robot" and "Your email is blocked" at the right place/time.
But .. Although the validation works and the user is notified that the message is not sent, I get the messages in the administration.

I have PS 1.7.2.1.

screen shoots.png

I believe that I've been experiencing the same, I suggest that you update you ps to the latest v1.7.5.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:23 AM, mr_absinthe said:

I believe that I've been experiencing the same, I suggest that you update you ps to the latest v1.7.5.

I have tryd to update with the "one click update"-module but it fails. Any other solutions that can fix this problem?

@polosat

Hi,

i have the same problem as some other users in this thread, can't use your module because of overide issues. See picture i have attached.

I send you my contactController.php to adjust for me.

Thanks in advance

ContactController.php

Sincerely Rolf

IMG_0662.jpeg

Un grand merci à Polosat pour ce module qui m'a changé la vie 

je n'en pouvait plus de recevoir plus de 200 mails d'un coup

merci :) :) 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:13 AM, Helgewilliam said:

I have PS 1.7.2.1.

screen shoots.png

Thank you very much for this free module! 🙂

Anyway, I have the same issue reported below (my version is 1.7.2.1). Updating the PS version is critical for me. Is there another way to fix/check this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Davide

Worked perfectly. Just wanted to add my thanks for your generous contribution 👏

I installed the module no issues and applied the keys as per instructions, when using the form I can send a message without having to click the I am not a robot button on the captcha box.

I have been through this thread and tried all the solutions suggested with no success. 

Could you assist in getting the module to work

centralhospitality.com.au/prestamain

Prestashop version 1.6.1.0

Theme default bootstrap

I installed properly in prestashop 1.6.1.6, with no errors. I have set deactivate overrides to "no" and captcha works but confirmation message is not displayed in the contact page, plus email from contact form is not sent to the info@mysite.com, neither displayed in the recent messages at the back office. Position hooks were present for the module. Could it be that I am running prestashop 1.6.1.6? Cache cleared.

On 8/17/2018 at 4:08 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

That occurs because the necessary override file is already used by another module. You need to merge the module's ContactController.php and your current /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php file.

You can send me your current ContactController override file and I'll modify it.

Hi there i seem to be having the same problem, it won't install because of an existing override :)is there any chance you could do the honours :D

The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

• notarobot : 
        Unable to install override: The method postProcess in the class ContactController is already overridden by the module nocaptcharecaptcha version 1.1.0 at 2018-10-20 11:46:43 .

ContactController.php

Edited by t4Chippy

Thank you very much for this module! 
Works like a charm!
👍

Module works great, thanks so much. 

Unfortunaly captcha box is not responsive ( I know it depens from google captcha css) i try to scale it with my own css rule, but there is a div still messing page layout on small phone device (320px, 360px), any advice on how can I fix it?

On 1/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, Helgewilliam said:

I have PS 1.7.2.1.

screen shoots.png

Hi, to correct this error you have to uninstall module, delete the "notarobot' folder from <your site/modules> with FTP, and reinstal the module. This worked for me on 1.7.5.

Works perfect for me on 1.6.1.17 with 

Thanks so much for sharing this nice free module mate!

Thanks a lot for this Module. Will help a lot of people who is trying to make a store with small budget. 

Hi, this is good module, but now I have problem with override and GDPR module and reCapatcha module wont enable. I try to merge part from past results posted here, but with no luck, contact page stoped to work with blank page.

Can you please help?

ContactController.zip

best regards

Martin

image.png

Hey brother,

I just wanted to take this moment to thank you for this free module!

If you accept any donations please reply to this with your paypal & I'll be glad to donate.

I encourage others to do the same! Not many people would take the liberty & time to do what this dev has.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Ryan

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2018 at 2:51 PM, rprangov said:

Hi,

I installed it, but it not work correctly .I filled the keys.

It seems ok, but you can send massage without check "I am not a robbot". Just i enter send button and the message is send.

My version of prestashop is 1.6.1.13. Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo

Maybe i have to do something else?

hi, it automatic detected form or we must modify template?

Edited by KILIYATSIA

Hello,

I´m facing problems with the working of this module. My site is www.mastersales-online.com and I´m using PrestaShop 1.6.1.17

Please go to http://mastersales-online.com/index.php?controller=contact&id_lang=1

and see whats happening, how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Carlos

19 minutes ago, Carlos Tecnomaia said:

Hello,

I´m facing problems with the working of this module. My site is www.mastersales-online.com and I´m using PrestaShop 1.6.1.17

Please go to http://mastersales-online.com/index.php?controller=contact&id_lang=1

and see whats happening, how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Carlos

Creo que no has puesto bien la API, al menos ese es el error que muestra.

I think it is an API code mispelling.

6 minutes ago, oniria said:

Creo que no has puesto bien la API, al menos ese es el error que muestra.

I think it is an API code mispelling.

What is the API?

Do you mean the reCAPTCHA key and the reCAPTCHA secret key?

9 minutes ago, Carlos Tecnomaia said:

What is the API?

Do you mean the reCAPTCHA key and the reCAPTCHA secret key?

Yes, sorry, that's what I mean.