en Jump to content
polosat

[Free Module] Contact form anti-spam: reCAPTCHA and blacklist (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

Recommended Posts

On 19.07.2018 at 11:42 PM, chloris said:

Hi

The module was installed well and two keys were pasted properly;

However, there is no CAPTCHA checkout form available in the contact us page. 

The override was set to enabled either. 

 

Hi,
Could you show me your website? I'll check if there are any Javascript errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.07.2018 at 3:29 PM, Keepsake said:

I have a different problem. The module installs correctly (I used 1.1.3 most recent version I found here) and shows the captcha, but it allows you to send email even without clicking I AM NOT A ROBOT. Whether or not it's clicked, it still sends the message.

Even if I add a message from something@mail.ru it still works, even though that domain is blacklisted. As if the code checking the form was never actually fired at all.

I have played around with caches, disabling, reenabling, etc. but nothing helps.

my shop is https://snaprest.com if you could pleaes take a look at it I would appreciate it a LOT!

Other than that the module is fantastic, and THANK YOU so much for writing it!

Hi,
Hmm, what PrestaShop version do you use? (e.g 1.6.1.19)
You can try to manually check whether override files were copied correctly (just to make sure). All files from the module's override directory should be copied to the shop's /override/ directory. Maybe the necessary classes already overridden. In that case files should be merged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I need to stop the .ru emails on PrestaShop 1.5.4.1. Will this module help? And mainly - where to download this module? (The link in the first post doesn´t work.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards.

Devo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.07.2018 at 1:47 PM, devo said:

Hi,

I need to stop the .ru emails on PrestaShop 1.5.4.1. Will this module help? And mainly - where to download this module? (The link in the first post doesn´t work.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards.

Devo

Hi,

Hmm, the download link should work fine, I've just checked it ("notarobot.zip" in the first post). Try another browser, maybe it's some kind of cookie/cache problem.

Yes, this module will help you to block spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.07.2018 at 2:25 PM, LightfootPROD said:

Hi

I installed this module for http://divehookah.com.au/en/contact-us and i keep getting

"Error for site owner: Invalid site key"

I installed the module correctly, uploaded the site keys (we deleted the old one and put in new ones so they are current keys).

Can you help us out? Not sure what's needed here.

Hi,
Where do you see this error?
Actually there is no such error text in the module, so most likely it's either from reCAPTCHA itself (and you need to check your site key) or maybe you have some other captcha module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi polosat,

thank you very much, it's true, link for download from the firs post is correct.

Please, is this version suitable for PrestaShop 1.5.4.1.? Please, where can I find how to install this module for Prestashop 1.5.4.1?

Thank you very much in advance!!

devo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, this version is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.4.1

You can simply install the module in Back Office > Modules > "Add a new module" button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi polosat,

thanks!! Just install a module? Do not you need to edit anything else for Prestashop 1.5.4.1? It's great!

Do you recommend to make any backup? Which files will be overriden?

Many thanks once more!

devo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi devo,

Yes, just install the module, no need to edit anything else.

Well, it's always better to have a backup :) But it's not required.

This module doesn't modify any other PrestaShop files (if you mean that).
But it uses one override file: /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

Unfortunately, the module is still not working :-(

Attached are the files for that I configured. 

The module was uploaded correctly, activated and then configured using the Google keys.

I left the box unchecked so we can keep the contact form that is in the theme. (see attached)

I added the hook code into the contact into the code (see attached). 

The reCaptcha is still not appearing on the contact-form.tpl file (see attached) above the <div class="submit"> tag.

I sent a query through Prestashop (thru account not this one) and set up developer FTP credentials so you guys can look at why the files aren't working.

Please help.

ReCaptcha Not appearing not working.png

reCaptcha Code append.png

Recaptcha Config of module PDF.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, LightfootPROD said:

Hi 

Unfortunately, the module is still not working :-(

Attached are the files for that I configured. 

The module was uploaded correctly, activated and then configured using the Google keys.

I left the box unchecked so we can keep the contact form that is in the theme. (see attached)

I added the hook code into the contact into the code (see attached). 

The reCaptcha is still not appearing on the contact-form.tpl file (see attached) above the <div class="submit"> tag.

I sent a query through Prestashop (thru account not this one) and set up developer FTP credentials so you guys can look at why the files aren't working.

Please help.

Recaptcha Config of module PDF.pdf

 

Hi,

Are you sure you're using this particular module? As I can see on the screenshot it's some other recaptcha module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03.08.2018 at 11:42 PM, 01Park said:

Hi,

 

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Sorry, I not sure what can cause this. Could you show me your site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I have been trying to use this module on my shop, but I keep getting the error message "Please confirm that you are not a robot". The reCaptcha window appears and validates correctly, but after submitting, the error message appears. Any advice? 

I already checked the "Overrides" option in admin panel and installation went smoothly. I also cleared cache just in case.

The site is kabulplateria.com

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, damianwasser,

I could submit the details in the contact form, can you share the screenshot please? I found no problem in it.

let me know if anything is wrong.

 

Thanks.

Screenshot (1).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Day

I have uploaded the module but when trying to install I get this error:

The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

  • notarobot :
        Unable to install override: The method postProcess in the class ContactController is already overridden by the module medcaptchafree version 1.2.0 at 2018-08-14 09:24:32 .

My Prestashop version is 1.6.0.14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, André V.D.N said:

Good Day

I have uploaded the module but when trying to install I get this error:

The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

  • notarobot :
        Unable to install override: The method postProcess in the class ContactController is already overridden by the module medcaptchafree version 1.2.0 at 2018-08-14 09:24:32 .

My Prestashop version is 1.6.0.14

Hi,

That occurs because the necessary override file is already used by another module. You need to merge the module's ContactController.php and your current /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php file.

You can send me your current ContactController override file and I'll modify it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I am very much relieved when I saw your module and got excited. I am running Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and I used your module it showed but no matter if the it is ticked or not it will not send the message . Another thing that I noticed is that when it is ticked it shows two error messages but when i ticked it , it only shows 1 error message. like it sees two boxes to be ticked.

Image 113.png

Image 112.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.08.2018 at 3:47 PM, archproject said:

Hi there, I am very much relieved when I saw your module and got excited. I am running Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and I used your module it showed but no matter if the it is ticked or not it will not send the message . Another thing that I noticed is that when it is ticked it shows two error messages but when i ticked it , it only shows 1 error message. like it sees two boxes to be ticked.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Oops, it seems to be a bug with PrestaShop 1.7.4.2. I've made a fix, please try the new module version.

notarobot.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Thank you so much for this module. On my desktop it works like a charm. However, on my Android devices I can check the 'I'm not a robot" box myself, but no further recaptcha options appear. After checking the box, an e-mail can be sent without any recaptcha. I work in PS 1.6.0.14. Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

Edited by Jess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, polosat said:

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Oops, it seems to be a bug with PrestaShop 1.7.4.2. I've made a fix, please try the new module version.

notarobot.zip

Thanks for the fix and it works perfectly now. really appreciate your help man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pcr    0
Dne 3. 8. 2018 v 22:42, 01Park řekl:

Ahoj,

 

Právě jsem nainstaloval tento modul na prestashop 1.6.1.20. do kláves. ale jakmile vyzkouším a stisknu "ne robot", kolo se stále otáčí.

Nějaký nápad, který by mohl být špatný?

Mám stejný problém, zná někdo řešení?

Edited by pcr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, polosat said:

Hmm, that's strange. Did you get any warnings during installation? Or maybe you have overrides disabled? (in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance)

 

On 5/16/2018 at 7:25 AM, Daniela said:

Hi, I delete the ContactContrller.php from override, but now when i try to install the module i get this : "The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

  • notarobot : 
        Nu se poate instala override-ul: Class ContactControllerOverrideOriginal5afbc024d18e0 does not exist

Thanks a lot for your help!

"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really this is wonderful ad dons, Million Million thanks for your great efforts,

Note:

maybe you have overrides disabled? (in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance)

is very important to let it work correctly,

again, Million thanks for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.08.2018 at 7:34 PM, Jess said:

Hi,

Thank you so much for this module. On my desktop it works like a charm. However, on my Android devices I can check the 'I'm not a robot" box myself, but no further recaptcha options appear. After checking the box, an e-mail can be sent without any recaptcha. I work in PS 1.6.0.14. Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry, i not sure I completely understand the problem. What recaptcha options do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.08.2018 at 7:54 PM, pcr said:

i have the same problem, does anyone know the solution? potraviny.oazacl.cz

Hmm, did you try to use another browser or clear the browser cache?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.08.2018 at 1:10 PM, Aymooon said:

really this is wonderful ad dons, Million Million thanks for your great efforts,

Note:

maybe you have overrides disabled? (in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance)

is very important to let it work correctly,

again, Million thanks for you.

So... does it works correctly now? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pcr    0
29. 8. 2018 v 18:18 řekl polosat:

Hmm, jste se pokusili použít jiný prohlížeč nebo vymazat mezipaměť prohlížeče?

ano smazáno, vyzkoušeno Mozilla a Chrome. reCapcha i turned off

Edited by pcr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03.09.2018 at 1:17 PM, pcr said:

ano smazáno, vyzkoušeno Mozilla a Chrome. reCapcha i turned off

Could you show me a live example? Unfortunately nothing comes to mind yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pcr    0
Dne 4. 9. 2018 v 19:10 řekl polosat:

Může mi ukázat živý příklad? Naneštěstí to nic nenapadne.

 

Edited by pcr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pcr    0
5. 9. 2018 v 17:27 řekl polosat:

Dobře aha. Zdá se, že je to konflikt s modulem GDPR. Zkuste připojený modifikovaný modul, doufejme, že to pomůže.

notarobot.zip

solved, thanks so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I wanted to install the module, but I got the error message (please see the attachment). Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1
 

D.

instalation_error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, devo said:

Hi,

I wanted to install the module, but I got the error message (please see the attachment). Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1

D.

Hi,

It means that your ContactController is already overwritten and this module can't use it.
Do you have another captcha module installed?

To fix it, your current override file /override/controllers/ContactController.php should be merged with the module's override file. You can send that file to me if you have any doubts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7. 9. 2018 at 4:54 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

It means that your ContactController is already overwritten and this module can't use it.
Do you have another captcha module installed?

To fix it, your current override file /override/controllers/ContactController.php should be merged with the module's override file. You can send that file to me if you have any doubts.

 

Hi polosat, thanks...

No, I have no captcha module installed, but I had installed one captcha module before and I uninstalled it, and I cleared the cache.

I attached my current file /override/controllers/FRONT/ContactController.php (different path than you wrote).

ContactController.php

Edited by devo
to attach the file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, devo said:

Hi polosat, thanks...

No, I have no captcha module installed, but I had installed one captcha module before and I uninstalled it, and I cleared the cache.

I attached my current file /override/controllers/FRONT/ContactController.php (different path than you wrote).

ContactController.php

Oops, I missed a directory in the path, sorry.

Please try the attached file, it should work.
1) You need to delete your current file /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php
2) Then install the reCaptcha module.
3) Then upload the attached override back to the /override/controllers/front directory.

ContactController.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.08.2018 г. at 11:42 PM, 01Park said:

Hi,

 

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Any idea what could be wrong?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prestashop 1.7.3.3, default theme

Error 

  • Please confirm that you are not a robot

 

Screenshot (7).png

Edited by Ivan45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

this module looks great, but why is no available via official PrestaShop store?  

In installation warning for no official module is displayed (I have it in Slovak language). Are there some fees issues which causing trouble for putting this in official store?

thanks

 

2018-09-16_11-30-55.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11. 9. 2018 at 6:00 PM, polosat said:

Oops, I missed a directory in the path, sorry.

Please try the attached file, it should work.
1) You need to delete your current file /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php
2) Then install the reCaptcha module.
3) Then upload the attached override back to the /override/controllers/front directory.

ContactController.php

Hi Polosat, many, many, many thanks!! It seems the modul is working on PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1;-). During instalation I got the error (something: Impossible to install override: Class ContactControllerOverrideOriginal does not exist) but the module was installed CORRECTLY it seems. I am testing the captcha on the front now... I hope it´s OK. It looks like well... Thank you once more!!;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More