en Jump to content
polosat

[Free Module] Contact form anti-spam: reCAPTCHA and blacklist (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

Hmm, try to clear the PrestaShop cache. Did you delete the /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php file?

On 5/10/2018 at 10:52 AM, Daniela said:

Hi, when i want to install module - i got this error: 

The following module (s) could not be installed properly: notarobot:     Can not install override: PostProcess method in ContactController class is already overwritten.

Can help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, now it work. Thanks a lot. Can I put this module in create new account formular?

Edited by Daniela

9 hours ago, Daniela said:

Hi, now it work. Thanks a lot. Can I put this module in create new account formular?

Hi,

No, unfortunately it works only with contact form.

Hmm, the module doesn't seem to be active. Are you sure it's activated? Make sure it's activated for that particular shop if you have multishop enabled.

Also you can check if it's hooked to the Header hook (Modules > Positions page in Back Office)

Can you help solve the problem? capatcha does not work..
in the back office, messages still come.

PS ver. 1.7.2.2

Screen Shot 05-24-18 at 03.18 PM.PNG

Edited by kaminski

@polosat Yes, reCAPTCHA appears at contact page.  I sent you a link in a private message.

Messages do not reach box e-mail, but are displayed in the back office prestashop and database

Edited by kaminski

Well... reCAPTCHA seems to work fine. Do you mean you don't want to receive messages from mail.ru? Did you add mail.ru domain to black list?

Yes, I added mail.ru domain to the blacklist. I also get messages from other .ru domains... I read that the problem is somewhere in index.php, not in contactform

Edited by kaminski

Hmm, that's strange. Blacklist should work since recaptcha works. Could you show me content of your blacklist?

recaptcha works, messages do not come to my e-mail but come to back office in database
image.png.1717f55f68019ff030eb141c996cd3cf.png

the problem is also that an email with @ generatedomains.ru is coming.....  that is from @*.ru

examples: @yandex.ru , @front.ru , @mail.ru ..... How to stop it??

Edited by kaminski

installed the module captcha appears but i can submit without verifying.  and does not filter blacklist

On 25.05.2018 at 12:53 AM, kaminski said:

recaptcha works, messages do not come to my e-mail but come to back office in database

the problem is also that an email with @ generatedomains.ru is coming.....  that is from @*.ru

examples: @yandex.ru , @front.ru , @mail.ru ..... How to stop it??

No-no-no, blacklist entries should be entered one by line. Sorry for the confusing option description. Only one domain per line.

On 25.05.2018 at 1:38 PM, skochobahn said:

installed the module captcha appears but i can submit without verifying.  and does not filter blacklist

Make sure that overrides are enabled. In Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance > option "Disable all overrides"

On 31.05.2018 at 1:50 AM, mackooo said:

He does not verify if I am a robot or not. Please help

http://multikolor.pl/kontakt

Please check that overrides are enabled in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance > "Debug mode" block.

If it's not the reason of the problem, please try to reinstall the module first.

Hi Polosat,

I've downloaded your module from your first link in this thread, and installed in my 1.6.1.5 version.

But I get a list of errors every time I enter in "Configure" section.

In the contact form the Captcha box is present (on the left, but it's not a problem for me) but if I click on the checkbox it remains unchecked and if I click on the send button, the response is:

There's an error. Please confirm that you are not a robot

notarbot-setup-errors.txt

Override button is ok, deleted cache.

Can you help me?

Barbara

Hello Polosat,

Thank you very much for your effort on this fantastic module.  I am wondering if we can also add this to the customer sign up form. I am a newbie to Prestashop.

Regards, 

On 20.06.2018 at 10:27 PM, fonderiapassarelli said:

Hi Polosat,

I've downloaded your module from your first link in this thread, and installed in my 1.6.1.5 version.

But I get a list of errors every time I enter in "Configure" section.

In the contact form the Captcha box is present (on the left, but it's not a problem for me) but if I click on the checkbox it remains unchecked and if I click on the send button, the response is:

There's an error. Please confirm that you are not a robot

notarbot-setup-errors.txt

Override button is ok, deleted cache.

Can you help me?

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

That's strange, those errors don't seem to have any relation to the problem. Anyway I fixed them, you can try the latest module version.

Try to reinstall the module, maybe it'll help. Did it show any warnings during the installation?

Could you show me your website? Maybe there is some Javascript errors, I can check it.

notarobot.zip

On 23.06.2018 at 6:52 AM, MannyF said:

Hello Polosat,

Thank you very much for your effort on this fantastic module.  I am wondering if we can also add this to the customer sign up form. I am a newbie to Prestashop.

Regards, 

Hi,

No, unfortunately the sign up form is very different from the contact form. This module can't do that.

Thx for a great module!!!!!

Any progress on get it to move to the right, i try what you wrote:

#nar-gre {
    overflow: hidden;
}
#nar-gre > div {
    float: right;
}

But it dosent move....any other way to do it???

Regards

Maria

20 hours ago, Maria said:

Thx for a great module!!!!!

Any progress on get it to move to the right, i try what you wrote:

#nar-gre {
    overflow: hidden;
}
#nar-gre > div {
    float: right;
}

But it dosent move....any other way to do it???

Regards

Maria

Hi Maria,

I've added an alignment option, you can try the new version of the module.

notarobot.zip

Hello Polosat,

i got a problem. It doesn't show on my contact form. I am using toolsmarket version 2.0 theme.

http://www.makportugal.com/contact-us

i have verified contact-form.tpl and no changes have made it,,, it´s normal??

I have forced compilations and cache cleaning...

Can u help me?

Thks in advance

21 hours ago, ravelino said:

Hello Polosat,

i got a problem. It doesn't show on my contact form. I am using toolsmarket version 2.0 theme.

http://www.makportugal.com/contact-us

i have verified contact-form.tpl and no changes have made it,,, it´s normal??

I have forced compilations and cache cleaning...

Can u help me?

Thks in advance

Hi,

Yes, it's ok, contact-form.tpl shouldn't be changed.

As I can see you have a few Javascript errors, maybe they are the problem. Try to temporarily disable module "totop", which seems to cause those errors, and see if it helps.

19 minutes ago, polosat said:

Hi,

Yes, it's ok, contact-form.tpl shouldn't be changed.

As I can see you have a few Javascript errors, maybe they are the problem. Try to temporarily disable module "totop", which seems to cause those errors, and see if it helps.

thks for your reply, 

module "totop" is now disable,

I have forced compilations and cache cleaning... after it!

but as you can see it did not help...

:(

On 25/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, polosat dice:

Hi Barbara,

That's strange, those errors don't seem to have any relation to the problem. Anyway I fixed them, you can try the latest module version.

Try to reinstall the module, maybe it'll help. Did it show any warnings during the installation?

Could you show me your website? Maybe there is some Javascript errors, I can check it.

notarobot.zip

Thank you Polosat, for the new zip, now setup procedure doesn't present errors, but when I compile my contact form and try to check the recaptcha box, it doesn't became checked.

My site is www.fonderiapassarelli.com

Thank you in advance.

Barbara

Hello,

I have installed this on 1.7.3.3, a new store I am setting up.

The module installs and accepts my API keys, and appears on the contact us page. If I do not check the captcha box, a message says "confirm you are not a robot" but the message still logs in my Back Office. I have checked that "Disable all overrides" is set to NO, uninstalled, re-installed, cleared cache and its the same function. I aslo noticed when I re-installed, all my settings were pre-loaded which makes me wonder what good the un-install was? Do you have any suggestions of what else I should check?

Also, is there anyway to hide my email address on the contact US page? I'm not sure what good recaptcha is when my email is post on the page with a link to open the user's default mail agent with my email address.

Thank you

Edited by markcm
spelling

Thanks so much for sharing this module!

I was able to install it without any problems & added my reCaptcha API keys.

However, when I actually try to send a message I get the error:

There is 1 error

1. An error occurred while sending the message.

But then there's no explanation of what the error is :/ Am I missing something?

The contact form is located here on my test site: https://getkawaii.com/shop/contact-us

Thanks for the module - works fine here! :-)

Is there any way to slightly modify the width/length of the reCAPTCHA window?

On our theme it is just a little bit to wide to perfectly fit with the columns above..

reCAPTCHA.jpg

On 12.07.2018 at 8:51 AM, markcm said:

Hello,

I have installed this on 1.7.3.3, a new store I am setting up.

The module installs and accepts my API keys, and appears on the contact us page. If I do not check the captcha box, a message says "confirm you are not a robot" but the message still logs in my Back Office. I have checked that "Disable all overrides" is set to NO, uninstalled, re-installed, cleared cache and its the same function. I aslo noticed when I re-installed, all my settings were pre-loaded which makes me wonder what good the un-install was? Do you have any suggestions of what else I should check?

Also, is there anyway to hide my email address on the contact US page? I'm not sure what good recaptcha is when my email is post on the page with a link to open the user's default mail agent with my email address.

Thank you

Hi,

Hmm, I'll recheck the compatibility with your PrestaShop version, maybe I missed something.
Contact email from the contact us page can be hidden only by removing it from the contact form template. For classic theme it's "/themes/classic/modules/ps_contactinfo/ps_contactinfo-rich.tpl" file.

On 12.07.2018 at 11:06 AM, kurisuti said:

Thanks so much for sharing this module!

I was able to install it without any problems & added my reCaptcha API keys.

However, when I actually try to send a message I get the error:

But then there's no explanation of what the error is :/ Am I missing something?

The contact form is located here on my test site: https://getkawaii.com/shop/contact-us

Do you have this error when the module is uninstalled?
Also you can try to temporarily enable debugging to see if there are any errors: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

On 13.07.2018 at 11:58 AM, kmorgen said:

Thanks for the module - works fine here! :-)

Is there any way to slightly modify the width/length of the reCAPTCHA window?

On our theme it is just a little bit to wide to perfectly fit with the columns above..

There is no standard way to slightly change its size, but you can add the following styles into the Custom CSS option field:

#nar-gre {
    transform: scale(0.9);
    transform-origin: 0 0;
}

You can change 0.9 to other value.

This module is very useful for me, Thank you very much.  Regards from Indonesia Prestashop Lovers

I get spam with .ru domain, after I install this module. And BOOM !!! folder back clean message without spam. It Magic! :)

Hi,

I use a one page checkout module that doesn't work with the disable overrides enabled, but your module requires this, is there any other way for this to work?

Regards,

Mark.

Hi

The module was installed well and two keys were pasted properly;

However, there is no CAPTCHA checkout form available in the contact us page. 

The override was set to enabled either. 

I have a different problem. The module installs correctly (I used 1.1.3 most recent version I found here) and shows the captcha, but it allows you to send email even without clicking I AM NOT A ROBOT. Whether or not it's clicked, it still sends the message.

Even if I add a message from something@mail.ru it still works, even though that domain is blacklisted. As if the code checking the form was never actually fired at all.

I have played around with caches, disabling, reenabling, etc. but nothing helps.

my shop is https://snaprest.com if you could pleaes take a look at it I would appreciate it a LOT!

Other than that the module is fantastic, and THANK YOU so much for writing it!

Edited by Keepsake

I have a different problem. The module installs correctly (I used 1.1.3 most recent version I found here) and shows the captcha, but it allows you to send email even without clicking I AM NOT A ROBOT. Whether or not it's clicked, it still sends the message.

Even if I add a message from something@mail.ru it still works, even though that domain is blacklisted. As if the code checking the form was never actually fired at all.

I have played around with caches, disabling, reenabling, etc. but nothing helps.

my shop is https://snaprest.com if you could pleaes take a look at it I would appreciate it a LOT!

Other than that the module is fantastic, and THANK YOU so much for writing it!

Edited by Keepsake

Hi Everybody! Found a topic that i really need. The Russian SPAM is killing me. And at this moment i need a free module for my website that can block this .ru stuff... I saw the download button (notarobot.zip) but i need to activate overwrite.... but once there i cant find it...

What am i doing wrong!?  Running an old version of Prestashop (PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.3), but my site is running very good for me. Hop this helps....

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Bernzomatic Nederlan

On 18.07.2018 at 1:13 PM, thehandlestudio said:

Hi,

I use a one page checkout module that doesn't work with the disable overrides enabled, but your module requires this, is there any other way for this to work?

Regards,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

No, unfortunately this module can't work without overrides. There is no other way to check captcha before processing a message.