polosat

[Free Module] Contact form anti-spam: reCAPTCHA and blacklist (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

On 19.07.2018 at 11:42 PM, chloris said:

Hi

The module was installed well and two keys were pasted properly;

However, there is no CAPTCHA checkout form available in the contact us page. 

The override was set to enabled either. 

Hi,
Could you show me your website? I'll check if there are any Javascript errors.

On 20.07.2018 at 3:29 PM, Keepsake said:

I have a different problem. The module installs correctly (I used 1.1.3 most recent version I found here) and shows the captcha, but it allows you to send email even without clicking I AM NOT A ROBOT. Whether or not it's clicked, it still sends the message.

Even if I add a message from something@mail.ru it still works, even though that domain is blacklisted. As if the code checking the form was never actually fired at all.

I have played around with caches, disabling, reenabling, etc. but nothing helps.

my shop is https://snaprest.com if you could pleaes take a look at it I would appreciate it a LOT!

Other than that the module is fantastic, and THANK YOU so much for writing it!

Hi,
Hmm, what PrestaShop version do you use? (e.g 1.6.1.19)
You can try to manually check whether override files were copied correctly (just to make sure). All files from the module's override directory should be copied to the shop's /override/ directory. Maybe the necessary classes already overridden. In that case files should be merged.

Hi,

I need to stop the .ru emails on PrestaShop 1.5.4.1. Will this module help? And mainly - where to download this module? (The link in the first post doesn´t work.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards.

Devo

On 28.07.2018 at 1:47 PM, devo said:

Hi,

I need to stop the .ru emails on PrestaShop 1.5.4.1. Will this module help? And mainly - where to download this module? (The link in the first post doesn´t work.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards.

Devo

Hi,

Hmm, the download link should work fine, I've just checked it ("notarobot.zip" in the first post). Try another browser, maybe it's some kind of cookie/cache problem.

Yes, this module will help you to block spam.

On 29.07.2018 at 2:25 PM, LightfootPROD said:

Hi

I installed this module for http://divehookah.com.au/en/contact-us and i keep getting

"Error for site owner: Invalid site key"

I installed the module correctly, uploaded the site keys (we deleted the old one and put in new ones so they are current keys).

Can you help us out? Not sure what's needed here.

Hi,
Where do you see this error?
Actually there is no such error text in the module, so most likely it's either from reCAPTCHA itself (and you need to check your site key) or maybe you have some other captcha module.

Hi polosat,

thank you very much, it's true, link for download from the firs post is correct.

Please, is this version suitable for PrestaShop 1.5.4.1.? Please, where can I find how to install this module for Prestashop 1.5.4.1?

Thank you very much in advance!!

devo

Yes, this version is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.4.1

You can simply install the module in Back Office > Modules > "Add a new module" button.

Hi polosat,

thanks!! Just install a module? Do not you need to edit anything else for Prestashop 1.5.4.1? It's great!

Do you recommend to make any backup? Which files will be overriden?

Many thanks once more!

devo

Hi devo,

Yes, just install the module, no need to edit anything else.

Well, it's always better to have a backup :) But it's not required.

This module doesn't modify any other PrestaShop files (if you mean that).
But it uses one override file: /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php

Hi 

Unfortunately, the module is still not working :-(

Attached are the files for that I configured. 

The module was uploaded correctly, activated and then configured using the Google keys.

I left the box unchecked so we can keep the contact form that is in the theme. (see attached)

I added the hook code into the contact into the code (see attached). 

The reCaptcha is still not appearing on the contact-form.tpl file (see attached) above the <div class="submit"> tag.

I sent a query through Prestashop (thru account not this one) and set up developer FTP credentials so you guys can look at why the files aren't working.

Please help.

ReCaptcha Not appearing not working.png

reCaptcha Code append.png

Recaptcha Config of module PDF.pdf

10 hours ago, LightfootPROD said:

Hi 

Unfortunately, the module is still not working :-(

Attached are the files for that I configured. 

The module was uploaded correctly, activated and then configured using the Google keys.

I left the box unchecked so we can keep the contact form that is in the theme. (see attached)

I added the hook code into the contact into the code (see attached). 

The reCaptcha is still not appearing on the contact-form.tpl file (see attached) above the <div class="submit"> tag.

I sent a query through Prestashop (thru account not this one) and set up developer FTP credentials so you guys can look at why the files aren't working.

Please help.

Recaptcha Config of module PDF.pdf

Hi,

Are you sure you're using this particular module? As I can see on the screenshot it's some other recaptcha module.

Hi,

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Any idea what could be wrong?

On 03.08.2018 at 11:42 PM, 01Park said:

Hi,

I just installed this module on prestashop 1.6.1.20. entered the keys. but once I test and press the "im not a robot" the wheel keeps spinning.

Sorry, I not sure what can cause this. Could you show me your site?

Hi

I have been trying to use this module on my shop, but I keep getting the error message "Please confirm that you are not a robot". The reCaptcha window appears and validates correctly, but after submitting, the error message appears. Any advice? 

I already checked the "Overrides" option in admin panel and installation went smoothly. I also cleared cache just in case.

The site is kabulplateria.com

Thank you.

hi, damianwasser,

I could submit the details in the contact form, can you share the screenshot please? I found no problem in it.

let me know if anything is wrong.

Thanks.

Screenshot (1).png

Good Day

I have uploaded the module but when trying to install I get this error:

The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

• notarobot :
        Unable to install override: The method postProcess in the class ContactController is already overridden by the module medcaptchafree version 1.2.0 at 2018-08-14 09:24:32 .

My Prestashop version is 1.6.0.14

2 hours ago, André V.D.N said:

Good Day

I have uploaded the module but when trying to install I get this error:

The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

• notarobot :
        Unable to install override: The method postProcess in the class ContactController is already overridden by the module medcaptchafree version 1.2.0 at 2018-08-14 09:24:32 .

My Prestashop version is 1.6.0.14

Hi,

That occurs because the necessary override file is already used by another module. You need to merge the module's ContactController.php and your current /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php file.

You can send me your current ContactController override file and I'll modify it.

Hi there, I am very much relieved when I saw your module and got excited. I am running Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and I used your module it showed but no matter if the it is ticked or not it will not send the message . Another thing that I noticed is that when it is ticked it shows two error messages but when i ticked it , it only shows 1 error message. like it sees two boxes to be ticked.

Image 113.png

Image 112.png

On 18.08.2018 at 3:47 PM, archproject said:

Hi there, I am very much relieved when I saw your module and got excited. I am running Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and I used your module it showed but no matter if the it is ticked or not it will not send the message . Another thing that I noticed is that when it is ticked it shows two error messages but when i ticked it , it only shows 1 error message. like it sees two boxes to be ticked.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Oops, it seems to be a bug with PrestaShop 1.7.4.2. I've made a fix, please try the new module version.

notarobot.zip

Hi,

Thank you so much for this module. On my desktop it works like a charm. However, on my Android devices I can check the 'I'm not a robot" box myself, but no further recaptcha options appear. After checking the box, an e-mail can be sent without any recaptcha. I work in PS 1.6.0.14. Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

Edited by Jess

17 hours ago, polosat said:

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Oops, it seems to be a bug with PrestaShop 1.7.4.2. I've made a fix, please try the new module version.

notarobot.zip

Thanks for the fix and it works perfectly now. really appreciate your help man

Dne 3. 8. 2018 v 22:42, 01Park řekl:

Ahoj,

Právě jsem nainstaloval tento modul na prestashop 1.6.1.20. do kláves. ale jakmile vyzkouším a stisknu "ne robot", kolo se stále otáčí.

Nějaký nápad, který by mohl být špatný?

Mám stejný problém, zná někdo řešení?

Edited by pcr

On 4/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, polosat said:

Hmm, that's strange. Did you get any warnings during installation? Or maybe you have overrides disabled? (in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance)

On 5/16/2018 at 7:25 AM, Daniela said:

Hi, I delete the ContactContrller.php from override, but now when i try to install the module i get this : "The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

• notarobot : 
        Nu se poate instala override-ul: Class ContactControllerOverrideOriginal5afbc024d18e0 does not exist

Thanks a lot for your help!

"

really this is wonderful ad dons, Million Million thanks for your great efforts,

Note:

maybe you have overrides disabled? (in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance)

is very important to let it work correctly,

again, Million thanks for you.

On 24.08.2018 at 7:34 PM, Jess said:

Hi,

Thank you so much for this module. On my desktop it works like a charm. However, on my Android devices I can check the 'I'm not a robot" box myself, but no further recaptcha options appear. After checking the box, an e-mail can be sent without any recaptcha. I work in PS 1.6.0.14. Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry, i not sure I completely understand the problem. What recaptcha options do you mean?

On 25.08.2018 at 7:54 PM, pcr said:

i have the same problem, does anyone know the solution? potraviny.oazacl.cz

Hmm, did you try to use another browser or clear the browser cache?

On 26.08.2018 at 1:10 PM, Aymooon said:

really this is wonderful ad dons, Million Million thanks for your great efforts,

Note:

maybe you have overrides disabled? (in Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance)

is very important to let it work correctly,

again, Million thanks for you.

So... does it works correctly now? :)

29. 8. 2018 v 18:18 řekl polosat:

Hmm, jste se pokusili použít jiný prohlížeč nebo vymazat mezipaměť prohlížeče?

ano smazáno, vyzkoušeno Mozilla a Chrome. reCapcha i turned off

Edited by pcr

On 03.09.2018 at 1:17 PM, pcr said:

ano smazáno, vyzkoušeno Mozilla a Chrome. reCapcha i turned off

Could you show me a live example? Unfortunately nothing comes to mind yet.

Dne 4. 9. 2018 v 19:10 řekl polosat:

Může mi ukázat živý příklad? Naneštěstí to nic nenapadne.

Edited by pcr

5. 9. 2018 v 17:27 řekl polosat:

Dobře aha. Zdá se, že je to konflikt s modulem GDPR. Zkuste připojený modifikovaný modul, doufejme, že to pomůže.

notarobot.zip

solved, thanks so much

Hi,

I wanted to install the module, but I got the error message (please see the attachment). Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1

D.

instalation_error.png

20 hours ago, devo said:

Hi,

I wanted to install the module, but I got the error message (please see the attachment). Do you have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you.

PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1

D.

Hi,

It means that your ContactController is already overwritten and this module can't use it.
Do you have another captcha module installed?

To fix it, your current override file /override/controllers/ContactController.php should be merged with the module's override file. You can send that file to me if you have any doubts.

On 7. 9. 2018 at 4:54 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

It means that your ContactController is already overwritten and this module can't use it.
Do you have another captcha module installed?

To fix it, your current override file /override/controllers/ContactController.php should be merged with the module's override file. You can send that file to me if you have any doubts.

Hi polosat, thanks...

No, I have no captcha module installed, but I had installed one captcha module before and I uninstalled it, and I cleared the cache.

I attached my current file /override/controllers/FRONT/ContactController.php (different path than you wrote).

ContactController.php

Edited by devo
to attach the file

4 hours ago, devo said:

Hi polosat, thanks...

No, I have no captcha module installed, but I had installed one captcha module before and I uninstalled it, and I cleared the cache.

I attached my current file /override/controllers/FRONT/ContactController.php (different path than you wrote).

ContactController.php

Oops, I missed a directory in the path, sorry.

Please try the attached file, it should work.
1) You need to delete your current file /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php
2) Then install the reCaptcha module.
3) Then upload the attached override back to the /override/controllers/front directory.

ContactController.php

On 3.08.2018 г. at 11:42 PM, 01Park said:

Hi,

Prestashop 1.7.3.3, default theme

Error 

• Please confirm that you are not a robot

Screenshot (7).png

Edited by Ivan45

Hello, 

this module looks great, but why is no available via official PrestaShop store?  

In installation warning for no official module is displayed (I have it in Slovak language). Are there some fees issues which causing trouble for putting this in official store?

thanks

2018-09-16_11-30-55.png

On 11. 9. 2018 at 6:00 PM, polosat said:

Oops, I missed a directory in the path, sorry.

Please try the attached file, it should work.
1) You need to delete your current file /override/controllers/front/ContactController.php
2) Then install the reCaptcha module.
3) Then upload the attached override back to the /override/controllers/front directory.

ContactController.php

Hi Polosat, many, many, many thanks!! It seems the modul is working on PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1;-). During instalation I got the error (something: Impossible to install override: Class ContactControllerOverrideOriginal does not exist) but the module was installed CORRECTLY it seems. I am testing the captcha on the front now... I hope it´s OK. It looks like well... Thank you once more!!;-)

On 13.09.2018 at 5:47 PM, ron441241 said:

I cannot find the download. I get a no longer found message. Please help, thank you.

Make sure you're logged in when trying to download, the file is definitely there :) Or maybe it's some cookies problem, you can try another browser.

On 14.09.2018 at 3:19 PM, Ivan45 said:

Prestashop 1.7.3.3, default theme

Error 

• Please confirm that you are not a robot

Screenshot (7).png

Could you show me your site? I'll check it.

On 15.09.2018 at 12:55 AM, Adnan.M.Alali said:

Hi there,

where i can get the updated download link for this module?

The latest version of the module is attached to the first message in this topic, you can download it there.

On 16.09.2018 at 12:40 PM, yard said:

Hello, 

this module looks great, but why is no available via official PrestaShop store?  

In installation warning for no official module is displayed (I have it in Slovak language). Are there some fees issues which causing trouble for putting this in official store?

thanks

Almost all free modules are not available via official PrestaShop store. It takes a lot of time to submit a module to the official store and it doesn't give any benefits :)
And that's a standard warning message for all 3rd party modules, it doesn't mean issues.
Here is a validated pro version of this module in the official store:
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/website-security-access/31475-contact-form-anti-spam-recaptcha-and-blacklist-pro.html

Hello,

I´m testing the module after installing... If I checked the captcha it´s OK.

But, please, is it the right the result if captcha is not checked in this form: Error: Please confirm that you are not a robot" (see attachment please)?

Thanks!

01_postup_11_2_the_result_if_captcha_is_not_checked.png

First of all, keep up the good work and thank you very much!

Maybe this was already discussed and I have missed it. Did you consider to "extend" this module to cover other form inputs with reCAPTCHA?

On 18.09.2018 at 11:14 AM, devo said:

Hello,

I´m testing the module after installing... If I checked the captcha it´s OK.

But, please, is it the right the result if captcha is not checked in this form: Error: Please confirm that you are not a robot" (see attachment please)?

Thanks!

01_postup_11_2_the_result_if_captcha_is_not_checked.png

Hi,

Yes, that's correct. You get that error when captcha is not checked. You can change that message or translate it at usual Translations page in Back Office.

On 18.09.2018 at 3:31 PM, bleem said:

First of all, keep up the good work and thank you very much!

Maybe this was already discussed and I have missed it. Did you consider to "extend" this module to cover other form inputs with reCAPTCHA?

Hi,

You're welcome :)
Well, I plan to add other forms, but it's much more complicated than just the contact form. Most likely it'll be available only in pro version.

Hi Polosat and thank you for your support.

I have a problem...

If I deactivate a checkbox for a gdpr module, your repatcha works very well.

If I keep the GDPR control active, your module doesn't open the repatcha window and it is always loading.

Have you got some solution, please?

Thank you very much.

Alex

21 hours ago, 46racer46 said:

Hi Polosat and thank you for your support.

I have a problem...

If I deactivate a checkbox for a gdpr module, your repatcha works very well.

If I keep the GDPR control active, your module doesn't open the repatcha window and it is always loading.

Have you got some solution, please?

Thank you very much.

Alex

Hi,

Please try the modified module from one of the previous posts, there was a similar problem:
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=201918

If it doesn't help please send me a link to your site, I'll check it.

Thanks for this, exactly what we are looking for to use our 1.7 based site, however...

Recaptcha appears as expected on the contact form, but even if you don't click the "not a robot" checkmark the messages still appear to be sent to the customer service box regardless of being on the blacklist or not passing recaptcha. The hint for the blacklist is a bit vague/misleading, is it meant to be one entry per line, one entry with a comma per line, all in one line with commas?

On 10/15/2018 at 3:29 PM, whoey said:

Thanks for this, exactly what we are looking for to use our 1.7 based site, however...

Recaptcha appears as expected on the contact form, but even if you don't click the "not a robot" checkmark the messages still appear to be sent to the customer service box regardless of being on the blacklist or not passing recaptcha. The hint for the blacklist is a bit vague/misleading, is it meant to be one entry per line, one entry with a comma per line, all in one line with commas?

Seemed like a great little mod, but having the same issue, just installed, shows as expected but not checking the captcha box still let's mail through for some reason, tried adding blacklist too, still no joy, any updates for this please?

Hi guys,

Sorry for such delay, I was offline in vacation :) Hopefully it's not too late.

46racer46,
What GDPR module do you use?

whoey, ThankBooks
Hmm, please make sure the module overrides were installed correctly. There was some problem with overrides in early PS1.7 versions. What exact PrestaShop version do you use?
As for a blacklist, it is meant to be one entry per line. Yes, it seems to be a bad example, I'll change it

4 hours ago, odemoncher said:

Can the * be used to blacklist all emails from a specific domain, for example *@mail.ru ?

No, * is not used there. You can simply write mail.ru and it will block all emails from that domain.

On 03.11.2018 at 1:25 PM, 46racer46 said:

I'm using "Free GDPR compliance [RGPD 2016/679] v1.0.7 - da Arte e Informatica"Thank you

Sorry, I didn't manage how to make that module working at the contact page...

Nevertheless, please try the attached module, hopefully it'll work.

notarobot.zip

On 11/11/2018 at 11:39 AM, nberga said:

Hi,

We have the Better Contact Form Popup, it's possible to add this module and make it work?

Hi,

Sorry, I can't say for sure. It depends on the contact form module, I never worked with it.

Hi,

I updated your module adding the option to enable reCaptcha also in Sign in page.

Are you interested in this change? How can I send you the code?

On 11/7/2018 at 5:21 PM, polosat said:

Sorry, I didn't manage how to make that module working at the contact page...

Nevertheless, please try the attached module, hopefully it'll work.

notarobot.zip

Will this module work with the latest reCAPTCHA v3?

On 11/15/2018 at 9:47 AM, Davide said:

Hi,

I updated your module adding the option to enable reCaptcha also in Sign in page.

That would be a nice addition to have, especially if it can work with reCAPTCHA v3.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:47 AM, Davide said:

Hi,

Hi,

Wow, that sounds great, thanks :) You can share it right here.

On 11/17/2018 at 1:04 AM, mr_absinthe said:

Will this module work with the latest reCAPTCHA v3?

That would be a nice addition to have, especially if it can work with reCAPTCHA v3.

No, this module doesn't work with v3, only v2.

Hello, any ideas why I am getting this error in the logs? I think because of this I don't receive the message in the back office and also by email.

Captcha works correctly on the front page, I get the confirmation message that the message was sent, but nothing comes through.

2018/11/28 11:55:02 [error] 13049#13049: *6500850 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: captcha in /data/admin/heartstore.ro/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/a6/98/7a/a6987a01259bc2fc9be4be3f8f92b1d10e65c9da.file.contact-form.tpl.php on line 256
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /data/admin/heartstore.ro/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/a6/98/7a/a6987a01259bc2fc9be4be3f8f92b1d10e65c9da.file.contact-form.tpl.php on line 256" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP, server: heartstore.ro, request: "GET /contact HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.sock:", host: "heartstore.ro", referrer: "https://heartstore.ro/contact"

Bonjour,

J'ai beau relire tous les posts et prendre le dernier zip, j'ai toujours une erreur lorsque j'envoie mon formulaire.

Je suis en 1.7.4.2.
La Captacha  s'affiche en bas à droite du formulaire.
Mais en cochant "I'm not a robot", j'ai tout de même l'erreur : "Please confirm that you are not a robot"

Mon site : https://humblecouture.fr/nous-contacter

J'ai désactivé l'option "contact" du module GDPR.

J'autorise l'override.

Quand j'envoie mon formulaire, j'ai bien l'info de la captcha dans le post

• id_contact:2
  • id_order:6
  • fileUpload:(binary)
  • url:
  • token:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • g-recaptcha-response:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • submitMessage:Envoyer

Le module est-il compatible avec ma version de Presta ?

Hello,

thank you for this module,

Unfortunately, I can't install it on my prestashop site (1.5.2)

The error is notarobot : 
Impossible d'installer la surcharge : (unable to override : )

Could you help ?

Thanks in advance