Classic Theme - popular products online only overlap and repeats

nitingautam

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, tantan199 said:

As I don't have installed Prestashop default theme, if you can post your site url here, we will give you a piece of CSS code to adjust it.

Mind getting me a copy as well? Using the default theme it shouldn't be a difference on any sites, but nab mine : rsl-gaming.se

.product-miniature .online-only.online-only { margin: 0!important; top: 0px!important; left: 0px!important; right: auto;}

Put this code to the /themes/classic/assets/css/custom.css file. Adjust the values of top and left to adjust the position of Online only stickers.

3 hours ago, tantan199 said:

.product-miniature .online-only.online-only { margin: 0!important; top: 0px!important; left: 0px!important; right: auto;}

Put this code to the /themes/classic/assets/css/custom.css file. Adjust the values of top and left to adjust the position of Online only stickers.

Thank you! That helps a lot! It's been bugging me for a good while. 

I have the same issue but want to delete the "online only" completely which I by mistake put on one product. Now I cannot get rid of it even though I deselect it on the product. Removing the product does not help at all - the "online only" pops up on another product that never had it selected. A bug - someone can help on this? Use the default theme from PS. 

6 hours ago, Hans Henrik said:

I have the same issue but want to delete the "online only" completely which I by mistake put on one product. Now I cannot get rid of it even though I deselect it on the product. Removing the product does not help at all - the "online only" pops up on another product that never had it selected. A bug - someone can help on this? Use the default theme from PS. 

Have you tried to forcefully clear cache? Mostly every problem like that stems from the current cache issue.