Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello, thank you very much for the module, very nice. Is there a way to change the cookies expiration time to 0? I would like to show the disclaimer on every session.

[edit]: I answer myself: Adding $this->context->cookie->setExpire(0); in /modules/ageverification/controllers/front/av.php at line 26 did the trick.

 

 

Edited by nomealternativo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's nice to share this module unfortunately, this module has never worked !

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TCHOUPI said:

it's nice to share this module unfortunately, this module has never worked !

 

Maybe instead complaining in every post, how about helping with pasting module error which you may get and your PS version? Seems like you are bored because I see you in every module page topic.


There were few bugs until 2.0.0 version but they were fixed.

Edited by electriz (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 01/08/2019 at 08:29, electriz said:

  

Maybe instead complaining in every post, how about helping with pasting module error which you may get and your PS version? Seems like you are bored because I see you in every module page topic.


There were few bugs until 2.0.0 version but they were fixed.

Hi, I do not complain I thank you for sharing with us, regarding the problem I have already stated I am not the only one to report it. Your thoughts you have you keep it
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/717631-free-module-age-verification-popup/

Edited by TCHOUPI (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 12:41 PM, TCHOUPI said:

Hi, I do not complain I thank you for sharing with us, regarding the problem I have already stated I am not the only one to report it. Your thoughts you have you keep it
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/717631-free-module-age-verification-popup/

So I still don't see a reason to post what's wrong.

1. Download the newest version.

2. Post store URL

3. Explain what's happening

I will try to help - for many people this module works, so maybe those bugs are result of conflict with custom theme/module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, electriz said:

So I still don't see a reason to post what's wrong.

1. Download the newest version.

2. Post store URL

3. Explain what's happening

I will try to help - for many people this module works, so maybe those bugs are result of conflict with custom theme/module.

Hello Thank you, I download the latest version, After each refresh of the page, the popup comes back ?

Edited by TCHOUPI (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should disappear when validation passes - post your store URL so I can check what can cause this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I fixed the problem, for cons I'm forced to activate Display on product pages ? for popup to open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More