Transfer from my computer to web

Gintux

Hi colleaques

I'm new on Prestashop, I installed a store on my computer, I made own store and now would like to transfer it to server of mine hosting agent. I have a own domain, I have passwords to connect to hosting server, I have FTP Freezilla and Wampserver. I know that I need transfer installed on mine computer store to hostinf server by FTP Freezilla. But I can not understand where on mine computer is located installed store. I found it on c:/wamp/www directory, but there are more files, included directory which has a name "127.0.0.1/password",  what I use to connect to mine localhost store. I changed on local store maintenance  page wed domain from localhost to real domain and transfered ALL files from directory c:/wamp/www to hosting server's directory "web", but store is not displayed on web. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

I have tried by you tutorial but without success :(  Now I see on web "500 Error" instead previous text "Shop on maintenance".  Looks like I done everything step by step, my PS version is 1.7.2.  So when I changed localhost address from 127.0.0.1 to "domain.com" how I can to log in to my shop for editing and so on? Now when I write in explorer bar 127.0.0.1/password, I get no access to mine PS.  I need to change back all inputs from "domain.com" to 127.0.0.1? Thanks

I sent you two tutorials, which one did you try? The second one is the one for prestashop 1.7. In that tutorial only modifications to the /app/config/parameters.php file affect your local site. So you just need to revert modifications you did to the parameters.php file to get your local site running again.

Hello

I tried second tutorial for PS 1.7. Could you please revise added screenshots? 1 and 2 is list of files of directory c:/wamp/www. The 3-rd is parameters.php file. Thank you and happy Eastern.

Screen shot 3.jpg

Screen shot 2.jpg

Screen shot 1.jpg

Hello

I changed back settings in file 'parameters.php', but still can not access my shop on localhost, the message 'Internal server error" appears. I many times checked this file so I don't have any ideas how to get access to my shop I created.