[prestashop bug] Manual cart update issue in prestashop 1.7

krishroman

Hi ,

I have fresh installed prestashop 1.7 shop .

I have added some product to  cart and proceed to shopping cart edit page .

i have increased and decreased product quantity in shopping cart product it works well 

But when i was entering quantity manuualy and press enter it update product quantity two time and quantity count also wrong.

For example:

i have product with quantity 1.now i have clicking on the product quantity input fields and changed quantity to 5 manually then press enter .

it incorrectly update product quantity as 7.

Please somebody assist with this .I have working on this past 1 week no improvement.

screenshot-www.drucken24.at-2018.03.29-11-45-09.png

Edited by krishroman (see edit history)

Hello Krishroman

Actually there is no bug in that update cart.

If you will add quantity the price will auto update and the quantity. You don't need to press enter. All in Json/Jquery.

I have checked in normal installation of 1.7 and 1.6 and all versions, it is working perfectly.

Sometime if you will add quantity manually and hit enter, the process taking the time for json to update the amount and quantity is mismatch.

Thats why it is showing the quantity wrong.

So just enter the Quantity and leave it for 1-2 sec, the price and qty will auto update.

Thank you

I have always thought there was bad setup of this process, as on an old PC this 'automatic' updating of price can take a lot longer than 1-2 secs.

I should have thought PS would have shown a spinning wheel to show something was happening, within that time period. As opposed to push the button again.