prestashop 1.6 marketplace v2.05

amethystbabe

I bought this module a while back but when I went to fix up my website to the latest prestashop version this marketplace module is not compatible. I don't want to have to spend extra money buying new version of it ...does anyone know how I can go about upgrading it without paying the big dollars please?

Edited by amethystbabe
Removed attachment (see edit history)

16 hours ago, amethystbabe said:

I bought this module a while back but when I went to fix up my website to the latest prestashop version this marketplace module is not compatible. I don't want to have to spend extra money buying new version of it ...does anyone know how I can go about upgrading it without paying the big dollars please?

I did go to Knowband where I purchased this module from however, they told me that I would have to buy the latest module and I can't afford to do that.

16 hours ago, endriu107 said:

Please do not attach modules which is not free.

If you have issue with module at first try contact with module developer.

I did go to Knowband but they said that I would have to buy the marketplace plugin again. I don't want to have to do that as I can't afford it. I

would rather try and pay for an upgrade.

Just now, amethystbabe said:

I did go to Knowband but they said that I would have to buy the marketplace plugin again. I don't want to have to do that as I can't afford it. I

would rather try and pay for an upgrade.

p.s I didn't think that it mattered to post that plugin as it's outdated. My apologies.