Deleting user from the newsletter PS 1.7.3.0

Spado

Hi all, I'm configuring the newsletter module, but i see i can't remove a user registered to the newsletter. I can see every customer registered to it on the costumer section, but it doesn't allow me to do any action on them... anyone had my same problem? Thanks

On 4/3/2018 at 12:06 PM, tantan199 said:

Click the green image link, see attached screenshot.

20180403180540.jpg

On 3/31/2018 at 11:28 AM, Rho_Bur said:

Just click the green checkbox in the  Subscribed column for the user you want out.,

Thanks for the answer guys, but when i delete that specific user through the green checkbox, prestashop wont allow me to add the same user another time with the same email to the newsletter. In fact it says that "The email address is already registered". I think it's something to do with the phisical database, because the prestashop customer db is empty and it says "No customers registered to the newsletter".

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Experienced the same behaviour - seems to be "normal" for this kind of basic subscription module. Only way is run from time to time a simple SQL command in phpMyAdmin:

DELETE FROM ps_emailsubscription WHERE ACTIVE = 0

If you have rights to do so you can also create an event to run this once a day at night. Just bear in mind that all not confirmed subscriptions will be removed as well.