Solved TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save carrier Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

tecnopak

Hello, they pardoned my English level but I get this horrible error.
prestashop TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save carrier Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

This happens when I try to change the shipping method.

my store zentenoshop.com

image.png.d1383bb503dc6133e431c08e104a9895.png

Edited by tecnopak (see edit history)

This is an Ajax error. The Ajax  call returns an error message. Unfortunately that is translated by the calling software into a bland message.

So you will need to use the developer tools of your browser to see what that returned message really contained. An alternative is to look in the php error logs of your server.

Nada de consejos funcionaron.

funciono poner el order-opc,js el que viene por defecto

y desactivar el modulo supertinymc editor o cualquiera que edite las fichas de producto. y cuando este desactivado actualizar las fichas de producto

• 1 year later...

I had this problem and I write the solution in English for all.

Based on the type of carrier (weight or price) there is two table in your database.

ps_range_wight

ps_range_price

in most of the cases the range has conflict with each other. if the number of ranges are not so much you can control it but if it is so much it is better to delete oldest one and keep the newest. it will be solved.

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2019 at 2:26 PM, shikotak said:

I had this problem and I write the solution in English for all.

Based on the type of carrier (weight or price) there is two table in your database.

ps_range_wight

ps_range_price

in most of the cases the range has conflict with each other. if the number of ranges are not so much you can control it but if it is so much it is better to delete oldest one and keep the newest. it will be solved.

Remove all data in ps_range_price but did not fix for me