Configuring delivery address with mobile number or email address only and items in the shopping cart should be assignable to several delivery addresses

Hi all,

I am using Prestashop (latest version 1.7.3.0) for the first time and I try to realize the following scenario:

I have only a few items at the beginning, which I administer via the backend of the webshop. The items are digital items, so they are always in stock / unlimited. After purchasing the items, I will send them to the customer via email, sms or postal service.

The most common case is sending via email or sms, so I need to know how to configure that the delivery address only mobile number or email address is mandatory for the customer to enter. So I do not need to ask the customer for street, number, zip code, country. Also an order as a guest, I only need email address or cell phone number, delivery address is optional if the user wants to have it via postal services.

In all cases (guest, registered user, new customer) I want that the user is able for the items in the shopping cart that each item can be assigned to a dedicated delivery address. For example: I have one item two times in the shopping cart, the user should be able to split these items and can assign for each item a different delivery address (in my cases most often email address or mobile phone number).

Amazon, in the german version, does have this feature, shown in the picture attached (unfortuntaley in german, but I think you will understand what I want to demo).

How can I achieve this with Prestahsop? Configuring via the backend, I was not able to. Do I have to use a plugin or do it programmatically?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Best regards, picts

amazon-several-delivery-addresses.png