TypeError: $(...).touchwipe is not a function

piterd

I suspect this problem is about jquerys, but the code hasn´t been modified and it has been running until now. This error appears only on mobile. In pc there is not any problem.

When the web page runs on a mobile,  I try to click the root menu of the home page  and it doesn't open . If I navegate through other product page, the menu opens without problem but if I click on a parent without children, it blocks again.

Could anybody give me a hint about this problem?

The problem is probably caused by a 3rd party module you've installed. The touchwipe is a jQuery plugin which isn't a built-in plugin of prestashop. One of your 3rd party module is trying to use the touchwipe function, but for some reason the touchwipe function didn't get loaded.

Thanks,  Tantan199.

How I could debug this fail so it appears the error module?

Debug mode doesn't show anything, I debug the web on the mobile with webIDE, a dev tool of firefox.

I repeat I have made no change in code, consequently I thought in  a compatibility jquery bug, but I don't know certainly.

Is there any tool for this?

Finally, I found the problem.

I had enabled CCC/smart cache for JS  in order to get a better performance, and I didn´t know this was going to cause a lot of problems on the mobile.

I disabled it and now everything runs again perfectly.

Thank you very much for your support, tantan199 !!

Edited by piterd (see edit history)