Hello,

first sorry for my bad english.  I'm creating a webstore with prestashop 1.7.3. I have two problems.

1. I change shop name in PS backend and i check it in PHPmyadmin. Shop name is correct. The problem is when i finish order in the last page says Your order on My shop is complete. It should write my real shop name (Drugacna darila) not My shop. 

This problem only occurs at last page of order. It does not matter which method of payment you choose. Otherwise shop name works.

2. Shop parameters - Traffic & SEO. If i want to change Rewritten URL for example Sitemap it says Property Meta->url_rewrite is not valid

Can anybody help me?

Thanks! Matej

url.png

shopname.png

Sorry, but I don't understand Slovenian, but from what I can see, you are using own theme ? Seems that the passage you are showing on the screen is a missing variable of your theme. "MyShop" should be taken from the Name of your Shop. This has nothing to do with Metas or URL's. Ask the theme developer to fix the problem.

BTW the Name of your shop you add/change on tab: Preferences -> Store Contact -> Store Details.

12 hours ago, dalpho said:

can U change only in the database by "PS_Shop" table.

Nope. There is no need to touch any database table. In PS 1.6. you can change this where I described before: BTW the Name of your shop you add/change on tab: Preferences -> Store Contact -> Store/contact Details.

And the problem here is a missing variable on his template.  Variable "MyShop" is not applying in this case. It has nothing to do with a chenge of name.

hello tks for answer, in fact I tolking about point 1 of principal question where they do not speak of version 1.6 but of the 1.7.3.
If you change the name by Preferences -> Store Contact -> Store/contact Details, it changes in almost all places except after the payment, for this you have to act through DB.
If you know any other way I would be happy too.