PS User

Modules for "Make an Offer" on PrestaShop version 1.3.1

Does anyone have, or come up with "Make an Offer" module to allow customer make an offer on the product price for PrestaShop version 1.3.1?

Similar like eBay "Buy Now | Make an Offer" feature.

Thanks.

Thanks, but the in my 1.3.2 shop, show the next error:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for Negocjator::handleForm(), called in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/modules/negocjator/negocjator.php on line 33 and defined in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/modules/negocjator/negocjator.php on line 51

Best regards

Downloaded and tried in 1.4.1.0.

Button show under item for "Neo Price" but when I click it goes to a screen inside of presta shop and center is blank.
See picture attachment.

45585_7potkw5EL1no68LXFvsY_t

just include dir in quotes in .tpl - {include file=" $tpl_dir./breadcrumb.tpl"}

I did as suggested and the result didn't change still blank page when click on negotiate button. I also upgraded shop from 1.4.0 to 1.4.5. Also I did get it to work on my demo site using 1.4.5 but it has a different theme and i think thats why it worked on the demo site however it takes a very long time to receive emails and then they appear in JUNK folder!

My solution: uninstall module and don't use, add new button to product page that directs to my own contact form! works great Now people can make an offer for a product of mine and negotiate terms/price.

tjg, can I asjk how you went about adding that button under the add to cart button? I too would like customers to be able to make an offer on a product easily. And found that the above module would not work.

The module works with some themes and versions for example i got it to work with version 1.4.x using a newer theme works fine except the messages take a long time to receive some of the time. In my site the one your asking about i had to manually add button code under the add to cart and link it to a contact form so that people can "Make and offer" The module doesn't seem to be compatible with all themes so, if its not working I suspect it could be your theme. Try to set the default theme and then enable the "Make an offer" module to see if that works.

$79.00 is a good price for this module.

I paid $100.00 for a very similar module that had been created for someone else before this one.

• Like 1

Hi,

PrestaToolkit is offering Make an offer module for PrestaShop versions 1.5.0 to 1.6.1. Price is very reasonable and with solid features please do review this module.

Details: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/19507-make-an-offer.html

We are improving this module so please drop any suggestions you have. ^_^