Set delivery time for a certain product after is purchased

Hello,

I have a food store in prestashop 1.6.1.12 

After an order is made, I want to set up a delivery time,in order for that person to see it when it clicks 'order status'. The delivery time depends on the traffic, so for each order, I want to set up a different one.

I do not want the customer to choose a delivery time, only the admin in backoffice can do that.

Thanks!

You know that you can add delivery times per product on the product configuration site ? This time will be shown also on the site. Customer will be not able to select anything. The time is the one you add.

Check the feature on the quantities tab of product configuration site on your back-office.

Ah, you want a pizza shop. Take wordpress with wppizza free plugin. There you will be happier to create such shop. For Prestashop you will need to pay for customized addons, as it is not suitable for such things. ;)

I've just realized such "shop" for one of my customers with WP.

I agree with you, the thing is that the pizza shop already exists for about one year. I have to integrate somehow this option. Perhaps I will edit the Order Statuses and create one with a message of 40 min, another 50 min, etc :)

I am a little surprised that there is no module for this...

Anyway, thanks!