Can PS use one picture instead creating 10 different picture for each format?

Hi everyone. I want to import 200 000 products to PrestaShop. But my server maximum inode size 250 000. PrestaShop generates for each picture 10 different pictures and I exceeded my inode limit. Import stops. I don't want change server plan so maybe there is another solution? Maybe PrestaShop can use one picture for all size formats instead creating 10 different formats? Thank you for answers!

In theory it's possible, you would need to delete image formats in image preferences and then change your template to use one picture everywhere. Maybe also some code changes would be required, or some rewrite rules to redirect missing pictures.

when importing images, you should also configure the import so that thumbnail images are not generated as part of the import.  The import process will be tremendously quicker (you can regen images after the import is complete

And as Daresh mentioned, you can remove all of the image types from the Image page in the back office, but doing that will break most places in Prestashop which are designed to work with those image types.  So then you will need to make various customizations to prestashop to not only use a single thumbnail size, but to also change the width and height of the image (aka scale)

The downside of this is that a very large image file now needs to be delivered to every client, increasing the bandwidth usage.  And then the large image size has to be scaled down.  For example, the default product image is like 800x800 which is fairly large.  But the thumbnail images on the home page, category pages etc... is much much smaller.