• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the module

tested in prestashop 1.4.8.2

language selection does not work

always export language, English

does not matter language selected, English always export

any solution working this problem?

Edited by kikor1 (see edit history)

You can disable all languages and use just the one you like. Maybe module script works ok using default prestashop cfg lang.

If the script get language direct from db nothing to do with that. Try it.

installed languages​​, English, French, German, and Spanish

using only Spanish, other languages ​​are disabled

items created in Spanish only, descriptions in other languages ​​are not created.

export, all the tests, English, so description field always empty.

and tested every language disabled, also removed all except English and Spanish, English is impossible to eliminate, and Spanish is the language in use.

English language but continued export

Language selection is still not working

thanks for the help

I have no problem with other similar modules

I explain my test

I created a product

Spanish name "Spanish"

English name "English"

German name "German"

Now I only work with Spanish, other languages ​​disabled, default language in the store, Spanish

selected module Spanish, another selection impossible, to be off other languages

do export, and exported item name "English"

latest verion of the module tested

tested in prestashop 1.4.8.2

Hola

esto esta sacado del foro en Español.

Puedes modificar el archivo classes/export.php del módulo, y cambiar esta línea:

$products = Product::getProducts(1, 0, 0, 'date_add', 'ASC', false, $export_inactive == true ? false : true);

Por éstas dos, siempre contando que en vuestra instalación el español tenga la id de lenguage=3, si es otra id ponedla en vez del 3 que aparece en la siguiente línea:

if ((int)$id_lang < 1) $id_lang = 3;
           $products = Product::getProducts((int)$id_lang, 0, 0, 'date_add', 'ASC', false, $export_inactive =

Saludos.

Hola

Puedes modificar el archivo classes/export.php del módulo, y cambiar esta línea:

$products = Product::getProducts(1, 0, 0, 'date_add', 'ASC', false, $export_inactive == true ? false : true);

Por éstas dos, siempre contando que en vuestra instalación el español tenga la id de lenguage=3, si es otra id ponedla en vez del 3 que aparece en la siguiente línea:

$products = Product::getProducts((int)$id_lang, 0, 0, 'date_add', 'ASC', false, $export_inactive =

Saludos.

Thanks a lot, its working for me!

But now i have a new little Problem:

In description line breaks will deleted, so the exportet description will be very confusing - can anyone help to change line breaks into a character like § or % or so?

Thanks

regards

Hola

Saludos.

is not working properly

working with changing this line

for this

$products = Product::getProducts(3, 0, 0, 'date_add', 'ASC', false, $export_inactive == true ? false : true);

but if I edit the form and modify some fields, changes are not applied, I have to recreate a model

I see more people with the same problem

is not an isolated problem

best regards

• 4 weeks later...

Wooohoooo! This is a kick-ass module. Thank you. :D

Is there any way to get it to export product features as well?

Reasoning here is I've created a feature for each product (Amazon ASIN number) and would like to include it in the export. UPCs on Amazon are just too sketchy and you can end up with products attached to the wrong item on Amazon.

Any help greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys,

Thank You for this great module. I have only one big problems using moussiq. I've created a lot of products as copies from another products. When i generating the export csv, i get the product name in the list from the original product, not which already modified. Any ideas? Is it something caching problem?

Thanks

Does anyone have a sollution for this problem? I have exactly the same issue with my export.

/johannes

thanks for loving it.

Indeed, thats why the version 1.4 is still in development. Since they made price reduction groups, Mousique cannot handle it yet. But from September, 20th, we will take it on!

It's September 26th 2012, and issue still isn't solved. Any update on this?

@johannesw I've replied you in PM, please check it.

@Jero we have developed the Moussiq PRO version, it can handle reduced prices.

Silbersaiten Support Team

True. The issue has been solved :)

Hi, I just bought the PRO version from the Moussiq website. I'm using 1.5 but no joy. Installation goes fine, but drag and drop don't work in 1.5. I tried all valid browsers (safari,firefox,chrome). But none worked. Anyone got a solution?

• Like 1

Hi Dimitry,

Thanks for your quick reply. The site I'm using it for will be launched at november 1st. They are using the moussiq plugin now on prestashop 1.3 en are in the process of being upgraded to 1.5. Could you tell me if the update will be finished before november 1st?

Thanks!

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

Thank You for this great module. I have only one big problems using moussiq. I've created a lot of products as copies from another products. When i generating the export csv, i get the product name in the list from the original product, not which already modified. Any ideas? Is it something caching problem?

Thanks

Hi, I've exactly this same problem, could you please tell me how to solve it?

Thank you!

Edited by netmanbo (see edit history)

Thanks for this module,

Is compatible with prestashop 1.5.1 but don´t is possible save the changes when you want modify delimiter in ";" for export csv in columns, I modified moussic.php replacing ',' for ';' around of line 73 and this works

regards

• 4 weeks later...

I was never able to get this work on my site. I'm using 1.4.4.1.. When I try to install it says "This Module was not succesfully installed" but when I refresh it shows the module is installed but there is not tab for it anywhere, or a configure option (although I believe it creates a tab under categories right?)

If you can get this to work for me, I will buy the Pro version right now.

• Like 1

Same problem here too ! ....

Shopionics

I was never able to get this work on my site. I'm using 1.4.4.1.. When I try to install it says "This Module was not succesfully installed" but when I refresh it shows the module is installed but there is not tab for it anywhere, or a configure option (although I believe it creates a tab under categories right?)

If you can get this to work for me, I will buy the Pro version right now.

Edited by Jazzy1 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

The paid version DOES NOT work on 1.5.2. I'm stuck trying to get my money back now. Had to file a PayPal dispute.

Same problem here, the free and the payed version, DO NOT work properly on 1.52 :( a waste of money and time

I bit the bullet and bought eMagicOne's Store Manager for Prestashop and it's PERFECT! Does much more than I need but IT WORKS for exporting and importing which are critical for me.

EVERY other export tool DOES NOT WORK. I've tried them all (and had to fight with a few to get my money back).

• Like 1

Hello Ron,

Thank you for this advice, i tryed serveral modules, i need them for price compare websites, but the all seem to be outdated (not working with 1.5.X)

Moussiq pro(certified by prestashop)for 54.99 USD is a rip-off, there selling an old and not working module, so i did open PayPal dispute to get my money back

Moussiq is exatly what i need,and it has all the options i need, reference;name;price;product_link;picture_link;available;EAN13;meta;keywords and so on.

but it doest work on my server, i can not change the config. img url are wrong, EAN13 codes are wrong.

i did contact support and they directly sent me the latest version (good and quick custumer support) but that version didnt work, same problems as before, on my 2nd request for help, i did not get reply, and i need those cvs feed quick

So what are correct preferences for my server ?

what do i have to change to make it work on 1.5x ?

Edited by lobogames (see edit history)

I already did a chargeback on PayPal and got my money back.

Someone sent me the latest version after that - the agreement was if it works I'd buy it again.

Didn't work (still pulls supplier_reference from the wrong table - products instead of product_supplier).

Thoughts?

And for the record.....even Store Manager doesn't work correctly. 1 month ETA!!!! Idiots.....

Is there not ONE company that can make a simple export work?

What a joke.....

BTW....this should be BUILT IN to Prestashop. Most others already have it in the core.

Edited by rseigel (see edit history)

The problem is with Prestashop v1.5.x, Moussiq PRO 1.4.x worked perfectly. Soon the version for 1.5. will work fine.

About native export tool, I think you should write it to Prestashop Team.

Absolutely NOT TRUE! It worked perfectly with 1.5.1. It broke at 1.5.2. I was the one that reported it - remember?!?!?!?

Why would you claim this on the module page then?

Compatibility

PrestaShop v1.4.0.1 - v1.5.1.0

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/export/4925-Moussiq---Extended-Product-CSV-Export.html

Your LIES are just digging you a bigger hole. Quit while you're behind.

Hee Ron give the man a change to fix it

I gave him temp. access on my server and website now,and i hope he can fix it.

I did give him a chance and I was ignored.

I had to do a chargeback with PayPal to get my money back.

If you buy a module it schould compatible with the latest version ? or get updated with small updates in 2 weeks and big updates max 4 weeks ?, thats why one spend his money on a module certified by prestashop ?

or isn't that why a module gets certified by prestashop ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Ive read all the post and I couldn't find something similar so I need to post this:

After exporting with Moussiq I did some corrections and then I impor the file at Back Officeseparator_breadcrum.pngToolsseparator_breadcrum.png CSV Import , and I have the next error:

2 errors

• name (ID id_product) Cannot be saved
  • Product -> id_tax_rules_group = id_tax_rules_group

warn2.png
There is 1 warning
  • Rewrite link for name (ID id_product) was re-written as name

Here is just 2 lines of my data for Products

id_product--Active--name--------------id_category_default---price----id_tax_rules_group

23------------1--------TUR2304S03XX-65-------------------------233-----9

Any ideas why the errors?

The changes were in my case TAX ID Group from 0 to 9 and they were done perfectly ..but I've got the errors.

THANK YOU!

Edited by Andresarg (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thanks for the module.

I am using ps 1.4.7.3

I have a problem with the csv.

The generated csv is empty. I do not get any fault message or something.

I only see the header in the csv, but no products etc.

I can't find any solution.

Please help,

Fabian

Dear Moussiq users,

Unfortunately, we are stopping official support for Moussiq module for Prestashop v.1.4.x. in any way. All of our focus is concentrated on a Moussiq PRO for v1.5.x. The separate topic will be opened in a paid module thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Best wishes,

Silbersaiten Support Team.

Edited by silbersaiten (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!,

I am trying Moussiq Free for 1.5.x

I have selected "Supplier's Referende" field and it's not collecting the right data as now (1.5.x) this is saved in a different table (prefix_product_supplier`) and not inside product table (prefix_product). I would also like to collect "Supplier's Price" from the same table.

Regards,

Rafael

• 1 month later...

I just installed Moussiq module on my prestashop 1.5.2.0.. I works as it’s supposed to work… but it generates 0kb files (sometimes it’s 0,2kb). Basically the file is empty.

What is the problem??

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...