rumata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Couldn’t find the download link me too, please help me, thanks

the download link comes in you email. Afterwards, you can download it again in your order history. The module has been downloaded hunderts of times, so there is nothing wrong with the store functionality.

by the way: thank you all for your interest and such a good feedback on this product, our team is very pleased ;)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ive tryed to cofig this but im having probs

is there any links to instructions

alsower do i get

Import template Template file

Please choose the file you recieved from Silbersaiten Mediengruppe

as i keep geting the field template is required

sorry for my ignorance

Hi!
as I wrote below, you can buy this templates in our shop, but they are ONLY for the german markets. For other countries there are two ways:
- to buy and adjust the templates to your reuirements
- to create your own templates. Therefore you have to ask your price shopping service for their templte in order to look up the reqired fields.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the module and it is correctly configured but I need to know which fields to add so Google Base accepts the feed?!

At the moment, google is asking for the following tags,

id [id]
title [title]
link [link]
price [price]
description [description]
condition [condition]

In the Moussiq backend, there is only price and description?????

Does this mod work on prestashop 1.4 ?
tried it but im receiving a 500 error upon export.
We have 44000 products in the database not sure if it is choking on the amount of products.

i would love to know your experiences. :) long live prestashop!!

I used these fields.

procucts name
shoort decription
picture url
product url
price
product id
in this order. , it was the find marketplace.

SELECTED ,
GENERATE HEADING YES
LANG: ENG
ZONE NORTH AMERICA
CARRIER DEFAULT
COMBINTIONS NO

i would like to know if anybody has used moussiq with prestashop 1.4 and worked? anybody?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this great module. I have tried all other modules on the forum and this one is the only one that worked for me. And it works perfectly and its so easy to use. And its som many features that you can use. Its just great!

If you think of making uppdate or something in the future i suggest that you add a feature that let you choose wether to export the whole catalog or just a part of it. For exemple if you just want to export a certain category, or from one ID to another ID or maybe between 2 dates that products were added or added last days, week or month or something like that.
I have no idea if it is doable but i think it would be a great detail for those who have big catalogs.

Thank you so much for making this module available. I really hope that it will work on ps 1.4 to.

Does this mod work on prestashop 1.4 ?
tried it but im receiving a 500 error upon export.
We have 44000 products in the database not sure if it is choking on the amount of products.

Hi!

its not about te amount of products, Moussiq is simply not still released for 1.4. There are some fixes to be made. We will release it as soon as 1.4. stable appears ;) Keep you up to date

Thank you for this great module. I have tried all other modules on the forum and this one is the only one that worked for me. And it works perfectly and its so easy to use. And its som many features that you can use. Its just great!

If you think of making uppdate or something in the future i suggest that you add a feature that let you choose wether to export the whole catalog or just a part of it. For exemple if you just want to export a certain category, or from one ID to another ID or maybe between 2 dates that products were added or added last days, week or month or something like that.
I have no idea if it is doable but i think it would be a great detail for those who have big catalogs.

Thank you so much for making this module available. I really hope that it will work on ps 1.4 to.

thank you.
we just try to make the best and usefull modules at all ;)

yes, we noticed you request, we are already thinking on it. We will keep you up to date about new version for 1.4.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem exporting the products...

I'm just getting a blank page with the Moussiq logo showing.

See a quick video of what happens: http://screencast.com/t/yrE09zVuHu

It seems to work fine on another site (on same server) with only a handfull of products. I have over 6000 products on the site that the script is not working.

I was thinking it was the script timing out, but I get this screen within 2-3 seconds of clicking "generate csv" so it can't be a timing out problem.

Anyone have an idea what might be the problem? Or is there a way to debug the module and display possible errors?

Shannon

• Like 1

hello sorry for question, maybe I don't understand.
I am italian, so I would use this great module for price comparison in Italy.
Is there a guide on how to use? I don't understand for example how to create csv file with only a category for example, or with only specified products.
I didn't understand also the fact of the template.
I can adjuste this module for Italy buying a template? If yes where can I buy these templates?

So sorry for questions, but I have installed module but I don't know how to go on.
Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Really looking forward to getting this module for version 1.4. Think it will help my business loads so making a post so i can be notified when the version compatible for 1.4 is available...

Thanks

• 1 month later...

hi,

when I export a product that is on sale with 5% reduction I still get the normal price even if I have checked that the price shod be exported including price reduction.

I use prestahsop 1.4.1

Please help,
Thanks

Hi,

Me too, I trie to use the latest module, downloaded from http://www.prestashop-module.de/
It says it's compatible with 1.4

My problem is, I install the module, then I click "Add new" at the top of the module "configure" page.

I do my settings in "Template settings", and then I try to move fields from "Available fields" to "Export fields" But they don't stick.

I can't, however I try, put any fields in "Export fields", and when saving I get the error "the field name is required " even though I have added a name under "Template settings" -> "name"

What can I do to try to fix this? This module is highly appreciated, and I would be happy to use it.

had the same problem.

1. please check that the user in BO (the administrator or whatever user you r using) has the language that is on the FO (for me I used a user that had english and I disabled english for my shop and it did not work, so I craeted an employ administrator with the language romanian that is on my shop FO )
2. try chrome, not firefox

Thanks, mtanislav

I got it to work. Seems Firefox does not like this module at all, even after creating a template, if I view it in FF it shows with "available fileds" on top of "Export field." Not very user friendly, but at least it works, and it's free so it's hard to complain.

Tx guys for this module. Prestashop needs more free modules like this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
I installed your module on my BO (I use Prastashop 1.4.1) and for 2 weeks no problems.
this morning he suddenly started to report this error:

Unknown column 'c.id_tax' in 'on clause'

SELECT t.`rate`
FROM `ps_carrier` c
LEFT JOIN `ps_tax` t
ON (
c.`id_tax` = t.`id_tax`
)
WHERE c.`id_carrier` = 21

even if I did not make changes.
Can you help me?

Elena

• 4 weeks later...

Hi excellent module! Managed to download it the link was in my spam folder:s sorry. I have one more question. Is it possible to just export or view the fields from a particular Category? How do i do that?

Module is not working correctly on PS 1.4.3. There seems to be a problem with the Image URL field. <br/><br/>PS 1.4.3 uses a new file directory system for product images, and the module is not capturing the image URL during export. I'm guessing the problem is incompatibility with new PS image file system?

Same problem here....All started well, but it only displays the first thirtysomething image urls, which I guees it's the point when I changed to 1.4.3...I have not migrated any pics to the new image storage so I'm lost. :unsure: ..any ideas, please?

Thank you and great contribution...(once I have it running :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Using 1.4.3 PS.

'

All OK, except when you save your new file ready for export... this error is highlighted: "the field name is required". Please anyone got a fix for this!! Would be an invaluable tool.. If it worked!

Nick

Hi

Got the heads up on how to sort the field name out: Click the "Click here to display template settings" right at the top of the page (really not that obvious.. come on!) and it will open a new box to enter all the details... how simple is that, well not it my opinion. Make it more obvious guys in the next update.

Although this is fix I have the same ongoing issue of the image_url not being picked up when exporting the file. Not a pro at coding but if there is anyone out there who is... could the error be contained in the code below. From file: ProductExporter/Classes/ExportTools.php.

/*

* Returns a link to a specified product thickbox picture.

* @access public

* @scope static

* @param integer $productId - ID of the product.

* @param array $pictures - An array of existing pictures

* @return string

*/

static public function getPictureLink($productId, $pictures)

{

$pictureName = $productId . '-' . $pictures[$productId] . '-thickbox.jpg';

if ( ! isset($pictures[$productId])

|| ! file_exists(_PS_PROD_IMG_DIR_ . $pictureName))

{

return false;

}

return _PS_BASE_URL_ . _THEME_PROD_DIR_ . $pictureName;

}

If there is anyone who can fix this issue with the MOUSSIQ Product uploader: DOWNLOAD FILES FREE HERE..then make yourself know and we will all thank you for ever!

Hello,

I've download this module. I've add a new service with name "recap" and I've selected all fields. I want to see the result and organise colums after but.... I can't save. I have an error :

the field template is too long (4000 chars max)

Can you explain me what is the problem ?

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a great module, but I managed to bump into two critical error, at least they are for me.

The first one is already mentioned, picture urls won't get exported. The column stays empty.

The second one is when I export product prices it won't apply price reduction even though I ticked 'Include price reduction'.

I'm using PrestaShop version 1.4.3.

Great module though, just keep it updated and thanks for your hard work!

• Like 1

thanks for loving it.

Indeed, thats why the version 1.4 is still in development. Since they made price reduction groups, Mousique cannot handle it yet. But from September, 20th, we will take it on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

could the error be contained in the code below. From file: ProductExporter/Classes/ExportTools.php.

/*

* @access public

* @scope static

* @param integer $productId - ID of the product.

* @param array $pictures - An array of existing pictures

* @return string

*/

{

|| ! file_exists(_PS_PROD_IMG_DIR_ . $pictureName))

{

return false;

}

}

Not really nice, but works for me:

/*
 * @access public
 * @scope  static
 * @param  integer  $productId	  - ID of the product.
 * @param  array    $pictures	   - An array of existing pictures
 * @return string
 */
   {

||  ! file_exists(_PS_PROD_IMG_DIR_ . $pictureName))
    {
	    return _PS_BASE_URL_ . '/' . $pictures[$productId] . '/picture.jpg';
    }

}

!!! Works just width SEO-URLs !!!

Just a fast solution, hope the Update is coming soon.

Greets

Benjamin

• 1 month later...

Not really nice, but works for me:

/*
 * @access public
 * @scope  static
 * @param  integer  $productId	  - ID of the product.
 * @param  array	$pictures	   - An array of existing pictures
 * @return string
 */
{

||  ! file_exists(_PS_PROD_IMG_DIR_ . $pictureName))
	{
		return _PS_BASE_URL_ . '/' . $pictures[$productId] . '/picture.jpg';
	}

}

!!! Works just width SEO-URLs !!!

Just a fast solution, hope the Update is coming soon.

Greets

Benjamin

Hi,

Have news?

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with forcing the module to export more than 60 products with more than 2,000 in the store. Despite the different settings, always getting in a csv file for only 60 line of products + 1 for the header. Does anyone use this module and may prompt whether it is a mistake module settings or faulty (I have no idea as possible) registered products. The module is cool and I applied for it in his shop, but I can not force him to work.

Yours

Edit

I looked at the 60 results and see that even what is exported is not what it should be - for example, is not exported meta keywords, meta description and meta title

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed your module on my BO (I use Prastashop 1.4.1) and for 2 weeks no problems.

this morning he suddenly started to report this error:

SELECT t.`rate`

FROM `ps_carrier` c

LEFT JOIN `ps_tax` t

ON (

c.`id_tax` = t.`id_tax`

)

WHERE c.`id_carrier` = 21

even if I did not make changes.

Can you help me?

Elena

Similar problem here...

SELECT t.`rate`

FROM `ps_carrier` c

LEFT JOIN `ps_tax` t

ON (

c.`id_tax` = t.`id_tax`

)

WHERE c.`id_carrier` = 8 LIMIT 1

// classes/export.php file, line 830. Columns missmatch. ¿How to fix for rules_group system?

static public function getShippingTax($carrier)

{

if ( ! Validate::isUnsignedId($carrier))

return 0;

$sql = '

SELECT t.`rate`

FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'carrier` c

LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'tax` t

ON (

c.`id_tax` = t.`id_tax`

)

WHERE c.`id_carrier` = ' . (int)($carrier);

$result = Db::getInstance()->getRow($sql);

return isset($result['rate']) ? (float)($result['rate']) : 0;

}

No column name. Maybe because new ps uses table id_tax_rules_group instead a tax_id rate into carrier table.

Im not sure and i dont know how to fix. (PS 1.4.6.2)

Is it possible to somehow filter certain product_ids? I have a price/product updating system which uses the id's between 20000 and 40000, new products are added 40000+ so I would like to filter out all the products between id 20000 and 40000.

Hello Guys,

Thank You for this great module. I have only one big problems using moussiq. I've created a lot of products as copies from another products. When i generating the export csv, i get the product name in the list from the original product, not which already modified. Any ideas? Is it something caching problem?

Thanks

post-306079-0-16556600-1327608091_thumb.gif

post-306079-0-36998900-1327608092_thumb.gif

Hi, I have installed moussiq 0.9 on prestashop 1.4.4.1, but the exported csv file contains the reduced price 0, where i mistake? I have to export the final price (discount)!

In the meantime, I ask you: you can export the product description html?

thanks

post-64420-0-94399000-1327836408_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Similar problem here...

SELECT t.`rate`

FROM `ps_carrier` c

LEFT JOIN `ps_tax` t

ON (

c.`id_tax` = t.`id_tax`

)

WHERE c.`id_carrier` = 8 LIMIT 1

// classes/export.php file, line 830. Columns missmatch. ¿How to fix for rules_group system?

static public function getShippingTax($carrier)

{

if ( ! Validate::isUnsignedId($carrier))

return 0;

$sql = '

SELECT t.`rate`

FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'carrier` c

LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'tax` t

ON (

c.`id_tax` = t.`id_tax`

)

WHERE c.`id_carrier` = ' . (int)($carrier);

$result = Db::getInstance()->getRow($sql);

return isset($result['rate']) ? (float)($result['rate']) : 0;

}

No column name. Maybe because new ps uses table id_tax_rules_group instead a tax_id rate into carrier table.

Im not sure and i dont know how to fix. (PS 1.4.6.2)

Greetings,

Sorry for such a delay in not answering here. Following issue with tax was fixed, you can download the fixed version here:

http://prestashop-module.de/en/interfaces/63-moussiq-exportmodul-fur-produkt-und-preissuchmaschinen.html

About other issues, it is very individual. Reduced prices will be available in payed version of Moussiq that will be released very soon. I will keep you updated guys.

Dimitry.