Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded

madziu98lQa

Hi!

I have a Prestashop v 1.6.1.17 store. PHP version 5.6. When placing an order with the help of payment and przelewy24, the following error lapses in the logs:

image.png.51c48ec45da7aec012c3a8dbdf18df06.png

Before clicking on the payment (still on the store) I confirm the order - there is an error with debug mode enabled:

image.thumb.png.a8a4e8baf91175dbe76bce145c5213f7.png

and

image.thumb.png.7432225448cce565091d8858b0cc5b0a.png

I would like to add that the above errors regarding smart cache are also in error logs on the server, whereas with Frontcontroller :: init no longer, Only in store logs. The error to the store logs pops up after the payment with the bank has been completed.

THIS ERROR MAKES MORE BLAND ORDERS WITHOUT PRODUCTS OR COMPLETELY IS NOT COMES TO THE SHOP (PAYMENTS IN AIR).

All methods for the Frontcontroller :: init error I used from this forum and nothing helped. I mean, I was overwriting the OrderConfirmationController.php file, PaymentModule.php.

With the other payments there is no error in the store logs. FrontController :: init - the situation is only for przelewy24. The situation also happened in the current versions of the module.

Please help!