how to make clicking a combination image, change attributes selection?

FireMe

Hi, all

How can I make it so when clicking a product combination image it changes the attributes selected? What I am trying to do is the same as this store? http://www.etoffe.com/coussins-tissus-d-editeurs/44-coussin-lelievre-calidora.html

I want to have the jqzoom and disable the thickbox and when you click and combination thumbnail it changes to the correct attributes automatically.

Thanks in advance

thanks for reply safa, didn't really mean the zoom that is built in prestashop, what i need to know is how to disable thickbox when product image is clicked and also how to setup when you select another product image it changes to the correct attributes automatically.

like in the site in my first post.

for example if you was on sweet shop and selected a type of sweets, and the attributes where size of bag, bag of 200, bag of 300, bag of 400, etc if you clicked on the picture of the bag of 300, it would change the selection to the bag of 300

if you understand me?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

You can do this rather easily by using images and attributes. All you need to do is create your attrubutes; create your product; upload all applicable images using the 'images' tab; assign your attributes using the 'Combinations' tab -- when you assign an attribute just select the image that you wish to correspond with that attribute.

Hope that helps!

Marty Shue

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

thanks for reply safa, didn't really mean the zoom that is built in prestashop, what i need to know is how to disable thickbox when product image is clicked and also how to setup when you select another product image it changes to the correct attributes automatically.

like in the site in my first post.

for example if you was on sweet shop and selected a type of sweets, and the attributes where size of bag, bag of 200, bag of 300, bag of 400, etc if you clicked on the picture of the bag of 300, it would change the selection to the bag of 300

if you understand me?

Thanks

Need same solution. Anyone can help or FireMe have solution?

I need image-selected attribute for size changing ex. size S (image with letter S), M, L, XL, XXL

• 1 year later...

I think you need some thing like that:

http://charmante.kiev.ua/novaja-kollekcija-kupalnikov-charmante-2013/11626-vcf311306.html

http://shoploragrig.ru/ot-40-do-70-den/10176-forma-40-lg.html

It's not a module, i added a new products atrributes images import like: product_id;color_name;image_link and made jquery script that do the magic trick and modified product class and controller.

Btw in BO you can apply color image to each color...just specify in BO that the group is color group..after create in this group color with color image....

On product page in BO select that this product have color group attributes and after u see on product page colors images and u can click on them for select image and combination..

BTW you need apply also product color image for each combinations on product page in BO...like blue color combination have image 1, red color combination have image 2...

Edited by Kerm (see edit history)

• 8 years later...