1.7.2.4 - Missing category tree on mobile version

Tomas Benda

Hi guys, 

on my PS 1.7.2.4 classic theme is not showing category tree link menu on mobile version only. Now I am strugling with this a lot. In html source code is missing this part with category tree menu. Do you have any idea, what can be wrong?

I tried install fresh new PS 1.7.2.4 on different domain and there is working fine.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/30/2019 at 6:22 PM, Zuzana Drazdova said:

Hi, 

Could you please describe how exactly did you fixed it?

Thank you

I have similar problem. I have the link tree enabled but can't see it on my mobile phone. 

Later, I found the categories link was there but in landscape mode only.

• 2 months later...

I Had the same problem and I fix it change the class. In themes/classic/modules/ps_categorytree/views/templates/hook/ps_categorytree.tpl there I have changed the <div class="block-categories hidden-sm-down2">  (I inserted the '2' but you can change or delete this class). It's because from the theme.css there is a display:none but if you put it block it show the category AND the filters (It have the same class).

Also you can configure in the backoffice panel in modules search for 'tree' and you can change the options to see the actual category or the parent.

Thanks

PS: I think that the correct fix is in the custom.css or in the theme.css add .block-categories.hidden-sm-down {display: block!important;}

Edited by gastonaportal2 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/21/2019 at 2:51 AM, gastonaportal2 said:

I Had the same problem and I fix it change the class. In themes/classic/modules/ps_categorytree/views/templates/hook/ps_categorytree.tpl there I have changed the <div class="block-categories hidden-sm-down2">  (I inserted the '2' but you can change or delete this class). It's because from the theme.css there is a display:none but if you put it block it show the category AND the filters (It have the same class).

Also you can configure in the backoffice panel in modules search for 'tree' and you can change the options to see the actual category or the parent.

Thanks

PS: I think that the correct fix is in the custom.css or in the theme.css add .block-categories.hidden-sm-down {display: block!important;}

After some days of stupid changes, adding categories in main menu, changing some code in template files (mainmenu), you gave me the right (and best) answer.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 12:50 PM, Presta_lover said:

After some days of stupid changes, adding categories in main menu, changing some code in template files (mainmenu), you gave me the right (and best) answer.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

hi! could you please describe how you found the answer? Thank you!

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2019 at 2:51 AM, gastonaportal2 said:

Thanks

MANY MANY MANY Thanks to you Sir  👍  👍 👍 👍 👍 👍