Redirection url multiple OsCommerce domain to Prestashop

Grafyx89

Hello to all

I want to redirect OsCommerce URL to Prestashop. I know that several links speak of this need but mine has a peculiarity, there was 3OsCommerce at the base (a main domain, 2 in subdomain of the principal). The 3 have been exported to a single Prestashop store.

I made URL redirection attempts in the .htacces, but I still have access to the old ones, the redirection is not done.

Mon code 

# Activation du module apache urlrewrite et définition du dossier de base du prestashop.
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]

redirect 301 /Lotion-Reparatrice-pour-peau-irritee-demangeaison-visage-et-corps-200ml-Odylique_12_19872 http://www.testonat.efilea.com/soins-du-visage-bio/19872-odyliqueodylique-lotion-reparatrice-pour-peau-irritee-demangeaison-visage-et-corps-200ml-5060099030055.html

# Redirections produits
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^maindomain.fr$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^subdomain.maindomain.fr$ 
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^subdomain2.maindomain.fr$ 
RewriteRule ^[a-zA-Z0-9-]*p-([0-9]+)\.html$ /index.php?id_product=$1&controller=product [R=301]

# Redirection catégories
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^maindomain.fr$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^subdomain.maindomain.fr$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^subdomain2.maindomain.fr$
RewriteRule ^[a-zA-Z0-9-]*-c-[0-9_]+_([0-9]+)\.html$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}redirect_cat.php?id_category=$1 [L]

#3 niveau
RewriteRule ^[a-zA-Z0-9-]*c-[0-9]+_[0-9]+_([0-9]+)\.html$ /redirect_cat.php?id_category=$1 [R=301]

#2 niveaux
RewriteRule ^[a-zA-Z0-9-]*c-[0-9]+_([0-9]+)\.html$ /redirect_cat.php?id_category=$1 [R=301]

#1 niveau
RewriteRule ^[a-zA-Z0-9-]*c-([0-9]+)\.html$ /redirect_cat.php?id_category=$1 [R=301]

Do you have any idea how to handle these?

More information in PV (domains, etc.) If you have the time and want it :)

Thank you all for your responses !

Edited by Grafyx89 (see edit history)

Hi,

I would do that with a redirect module.
I guess you already know you will get two redirect with the rule below (unless you don't enable rewritemod): 

RewriteRule ^[a-zA-Z0-9-]*p-([0-9]+)\.html$ /index.php?id_product=$1&controller=product 

Yann