Mutiple issues, any help appreciated

kidsandt

I have a few questions regarding prestashop. Please keep in mind that I really don't know computer programming. So please take that into consideration when responding to me. Thank you and have a good day.

1. The shopping cart displays an error when I go to it after I have added an item to the cart.

2. How do I get rid of the Ipod stuff on the opening page as well as the writing that occurs under the pictures? This was part of the default when prestashop was first downloaded. I have figured out how to put new products on but I can't figure out how to take down the other stuff. If you want to see what I am talking about my website is kidsandtheirpetsoutlet.com/shop

3. Where do I go to put a logo to replace the prestshop logo?

4. How do I set up the contact us page through presta?

Thank you for your help in these issues that I am having a problem solving

Thank you so much for your response. That took care of the first two questions, I really do appreciate it. Now for the last question that I have, when I hit the contact us button on our page it gives me an error 404 message that the page can't be found. However I did set up our yahoo email with presta. I am wondering if I need to use a different domain for the contact us page. I have read that some other people have had this issue, but I have not read any solutions on the matter. Any help is appreciated, thanks again for your response on the first two issues.