Prestashop in maintenance mode, even if it is not

Hello to all,
unfortunately I have a problem on my prestahop 1.6.1.2.
Bringing the local the whole site to do the update and bring it to version 1.6.1.18. the site remains in maintenance mode, but both the back office and the front office are visible.
If I go into maintenance -> tells me that the site is active but if I go to the module 1-Click upgrade tells me that the site is already under maintenance and I can proceed with the upgrade.

This obviously on the remote site does not.

Thinking it is a problem of URL, I tried to regenerate the .htacces file by switching off and on the friendly url, but as soon as I give the command Save, i have got the error 500, the site can not handle the request.

And then I edited the file manually but the problem obviously persists.

I have already looked at other discussions on the forum concerning similar problems, but I have not found a solution at my problem:

I have already checked:

- Database tables to see if PS_SHOP_ENABLE was not dubbed or set badly, but is not dubbed and set to 1.
- It's not a multi-store
- Possible database errors, but everything seems fine.
- SSL is active on all pages on the site, but I do not see how this can be a problem.
- the defines.inc.php file under the _PS_MODE_DEV is set to False

I send the attachment screen.

In your opinion, what can be that prevents me from setting the frendly url and makes me the site in maintenance mode?

More than anything, I wonder if this can be a problem on the online site when I will update ..i hope not..

Schermata 2018-03-17 alle 11.05.12.png

Schermata 2018-03-17 alle 11.00.01.png

Schermata 2018-03-17 alle 10.59.44.png

Schermata 2018-03-17 alle 10.59.10.png

Schermata 2018-03-17 alle 10.58.59.png

Schermata 2018-03-17 alle 10.55.08.png