Specific Prices Wrong

oliiix

Hello Prestashop Devs

Your specific prices are really problematic and the problem I list here, I think should be treated as a bug.

I have a product (small bags) of which one costs 0.70. Now we sell those bags for 0.16 if one takes 100 pieces. Making it a total amount of 16.00.
If I enter the new price under specific prices, the right value is being stored in the database (0.16000) but on the front end of the shop it takes 0.20 as item price which leads to the wrong total price of 20.00 instead of 16.00.

I played around with the rounding methods, my own added swiss rounding method and others. I installed a rounding module and tested with this, but all that just changes nothing. This is far too inaccurate! If the specific price would be for a thousand of those items the calculations would be off even worse.

Can you please explain how I can get the correct amount of discount for this product or fix the specific prices so it does what I tell it to?

When setting up specific price I only fill in the quantity of the product (100) and a discount price of 0.54. The database as said shows an item price of 0.16000 which would be correct. The product and cart pages show an item price of 0.20 when the specific quantity is reached. The html attribute data-real-discount-value shows also 0.20.

WHY would you round that specific price (even when I set the presta admin settings to "round on total" and not "round each line"). It makes absolutely no sense, especially when the prices are that low. Think of someone who wants such a price discount for 1000 pieces. The prices would be totally wrong...

Shopversion: 1.6.1.16

Please advise!

Edited by oliiix (see edit history)