Classic Theme prestashop 1.7

Tomyy7543

If you don't have plans to upload cover images for your categories, then you can just put this code to the /themes/classic/asset/css/custom.css to make it smaller.

.block-category{min-height:0;}

Or you can just use this code to get rid of that block.

.block-category{display:none;}

Regards,

Jonny

You can also put  a piece of  custom css code to  the \themes\classic\assets\css\custom.css file to add a background image for all pages.

body > main{background:url(://yourdomain/bg.jpg);}
#header{background:transparent;}
#wrapper{background:transparent;}

THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!    IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. I need in future local pickups, and Point of sale functionality. Is it possible?  

1)  IS it possible to have top horizontal menu as buttons instead links?  or just links with button hover mouse effect?

2)  Where do i change the whole page ( footers, main and sidebars and header)    font size , color etc.?

3)  How to have the left menu all the time on?  Cause right now when i click home or the logo image i get "Popular products" page,  full page wide, no menu on left side ( i have to use the top menue to display the left menu)

Thanks again 

Edited by Tomyy7543 (see edit history)

Hi and thx

Do u recommend any good theme with configurable menu buttons horizontal and vertical simple, not bulky, but gives many options to search, view, sort etc. 

Able to change font, links, backgrounds etc.

Thanks guys

PS.  The menu in prestashop 17 especially the horizontal one is ugly once it is longer more then 1 line.  Text on top of text.  

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue with the box being too big. I followed your instructions Jonny and it did not work for me. Yes, I cleared the cache as well. Is there anything else I can do? I know this is an old post but I hope someone can help.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, I am using classic default theme, and add to cart button not visible after  i have done the catalog mode no after that add to cart button is visible but dashboard of prestashop giving error 500, to fix this i have rename the folder ps_shoppingcart to ps_shoppingcart_bkp but I want to add add to cart button in my theme how can i do that please help me in this asap