ilouie

Prestashop addons is a scam

To whom is may concern:

If you're in the market for a theme DO NOT buy from PrestaShop Addons. They promise customer support for 3 months, the problem is that nobody will ever answer the telephone or return your e-mails. If you call the Billing dpt you'll encounter the same problem. I purchased a theme called Strollik and it does not work. I've been trying to cancel this order and no luck with the English group. The Prestashop script is very good but their customer service is the worst. Buy from Themeforest. Less expensive and support is very attentive.

Well, I appologize what happened. With this link (on footer of the addons site) you can choose contact with Prestashop Team: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us -

use: I have a question about addons site -> I have a question on another subject.

PLease don't forget that on Prestashop Addons also  other developers are selling their modules and themes.

Theme you bought is not developed by Prestashop Team. It is a third party development.

For to contact developer you should use the option "contact developer", If you have a dispute with the developer, or don't receive any answer to your mails sent, than please use the option I named some lines before in this post.

Themeforest's PrestaShop themes are crap. Very poor code quality, full of bugs, pain for developers and for merchants. Maybe not all, but 95% of themes. Better buy on TemplateMonster, PrestaShop themes are good.

Edited by innercode

On 22.03.2018 at 10:31 PM, innercode said:

Темы PrestaShop Themeforest - это дерьмо. Очень плохое качество кода, полная ошибок, боль для разработчиков и для продавцов. Возможно, не все, но 95% тем. Лучшая покупка на TemplateMonster, темы PrestaShop хороши.

Template Template Monster is the same shit, lots of bugs, not responsive support. The best way to ask a few questions before buying.