[Solved] Allow javascript and smarty within [code] tags

MrBaseball34

Question

Could you PLEASE allow javascript and smarty code within

tags?
I know of MANY forums that allow this inside of those tags because they convert it to
a <pre> HTML tag and encode the entities.

It is frustrating to see [removed] where your code was and not be able to explain it to he
others in the forum because you can't post the code.

12 answers to this question

Hi,

I agree with both of you :

- If you are aggressive (like writing with caps lock :) ), people will not be in a good mood to answer you. MAJ on Internet car considered like yelling, and you probably know that : If you have something to ask to someone, you have better chance he accepts if you are nice, make correct sentence, ... . (That's also true in real life)

- That's true it's really frustrating to post something and see something different ! I can't promise you anything but I will try to ask questions to the right persons.

Waiting other replies, for now you can replace < and > by & lt; and & gt; example :

<script type="text/javascript">
// my code here
alert("I use & l t ; (with no spaces) instead of <");
</script>

If you have something to ask to someone, you have better chance he accepts if you are nice, make correct sentence, ... . (That's also true in real life)

I've tired it that way to with no success. So, when youyr polite requests fall on deaf ears, what do you do?
SHOUT!

Waiting other replies, for now you can replace < and > by & lt; and & gt; example :

<script type="text/javascript">
// my code here
alert("I use & l t ; (with no spaces) instead of <");
</script>

I've tried this before and it always munged up the javascript.

Please, be polite if you want an answer…(Do not write on MAJ…)
Furthermore, if you want to help Prestashop, you also can send an email to PrestaTeam with more informations and (why not) how to fix this “bug”.