Issues with an Install

Hi Thales,

Welcome to the PrestaShop Forum. :)

For Problem #1 :

If we manually type in the product's URL: http://www.heroicicons.com/product.php?id_product=5

then we are taken to the product page.  That means that there is a problem with the URL writing.  Have you modified the htaccess file by any chance?

For Problem #2 :

I was able to make US dollars appear just fine on the Front Office.  I take it you managed to fix this problem then?

Peter;

Thanks for the welcome.  I appreciate the repsonse.

The issue has been resolved, when you mentioned the .htaccess file I remembered that I hadn't renamed that file for the friendly URLs.

As for the Euro to USD, I have it set and it shows on my front page, however when I edit or add an item it shows as being in Euro instead of USD.

Thanks!

-fin

Thales

Post.Script.:

I've -very- impressed with Prestashop.  I've tried several other eCommerce applications and I'm digging the layout, functionality and quality of this program!

Hi Thales,

Thanks for the kind words.  We've got a ways to go yet, but we're trying. :)

Glad to hear you got problem #1 sorted.

As for the Euro-to-Dollar stubbornness, today the dev team was busy getting the latest beta out door (0.9.7.1 RC1) so I wasn't able to harass them for a specific solution.  I haven't tested this problem with 0.9.7.1 yet and won't until Monday, but if you get a chance, give it a whirl and let us know if the problem re-occurs.

My apologies in advance for any continued inconvenience.