Integration with accounting software

I have a client who needs to integrate their Prestashop to their existing accounting software. They're a large shop processing hundreds of orders a week and manually taking sales info into their accounting software is becoming an issue. Is there an ability to integrate at all?

Cheers

Anna :)

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if PrestaShop is compatible with QuickBooks Premiere? I use Quickbooks for Accounting and Inventory Management. I would like orders to update from my website to Quickbooks so that I can management my inventory centrally. Is that possible? I am about to purchase a website template that meets my requirements, but uses PrestaShop and I want to make sure I can use PrestaShop and QuickBooks together.

I appreciate any help/info you can offer.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Webgility is happy to present eCC v3 for PrestaShop integration with QuickBooks. Our latest version of eCC sports a new pricing plan aimed at making eCC more accessible to more people. We want to help you streamline your accounting, and synchronize your prices and inventory. Please checkout our new website: www.Webgility.com.

Also be sure to look at our new mobile app available on the Apple App Store.

-The Webgility Team

Webgility is happy to present eCC v3 for PrestaShop integration with QuickBooks. Our latest version of eCC sports a new pricing plan aimed at making eCC more accessible to more people. We want to help you streamline your accounting, and synchronize your prices and inventory. Please checkout our new website: www.Webgility.com.

Also be sure to look at our new mobile app available on the Apple App Store.

-The Webgility Team

Hi,

From my understanding your connector does NOT work with attributes... at least I know it did not with eCC v2.x. By any chance does the new version include this feature? If not, will it be added in the near future?

Without this feature the monthly costs are too high, and would be useless to us since nearly half of our catalog utilizes the attributes feature.

It is a great piece of software/service... near perfect for our expansion plan, but without attribute support it wouldn't be worth it.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings,

We are pleased to introduce another accounting integration option for PrestaShop. CartSpan (www.CartSpan.com) supports both Peachtree (soon to be Sage 50) and QuickBooks accounting packages. CartSpan is bi-directional and can be used to download your orders as well as update your item pricing and inventory levels in real-time.

As inquired-upon in this thread, CartSpan recognizes product attributes for items.

Additionally, Cartspan integration offers advanced support for the PrestaShop 'Pack-type' item configurations and will appropriately import sub-items into the accounting system with allocated prices.

Thanks,

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

First of all, you need to know what accounting software your client is using... if they are using QuickBooks then there must be any option to integrate with Prestashop as it allows integration.

I found a review written on top accounting software, going through the review you would be able to understand each software in details.... This is the review page!