Currency problems after upgrade

Lucian

Hello,

Today i've decided to upgrade my PrestaShop from 1.7.2.4 to 1.7.3. Everything goes well but when i try to add or update some products price change to 0,00.  If i change product price and save nothing happens.  No errors even in debug mode, just one confirmation with Changes Saved Successfully,.

After some attempts i found that the problem occurs from price without VAT.  If that price is without dot, or comma product is Saved Successfully but is wrong in store.

For example, in back-end Price without VAT is 133 and final price is 158.27. but in store price is 158.,27,00 (yeah, with dot and commas)

Store  currency is Romanian Leu

I found a very odd behaviour.

If final price is 139 price without tax calculated by Prestashop is 116.806723 > not working but If i remove one digit and change it in  116.80673 =>working for final price 139,000009 but if i change price in 116.80672  with final price 138.999997 and save, my price in store will be 0,00 again.

Now if i come back later and edit that product description and leave price unchanged (116.80673), store price change to 0 and this time 116.80672  will change store price in 139

Thank you for your response Marek

Everything works just fine now, without any updates or changes. 

I'm using Alysum, but was not related to this theme because i checked with default theme. 

Maybe it was a glitch or something