Orders are split into two

frumpish

Hello,

We are using prestashop 1.7.2.0 with classic theme. Sometimes random orders are split into two orders. ( Causes customers to pay shipping payment twice.)

So we have been facing this problem for a while now. We couldn't come up with any solutions yet. There is no correlation between the products in the orders or any other shipping settings other than free shipping for 150 € and above.

There are two shipping options (local and international) but there is no shipping restrictions. I've been searching for a reason and a solution but nothing seems to be related with this problem.

Yesterday something weirder happened. An order was split into two again but one of the orders only had 1 product in it (34.90 €) and its total price was much larger than the product. 

cart_2.PNG.08da89bfbadb4a94c24aeaf512df71bd.PNG

Any ideas about what might be the reason behind this? 

cart_1.PNG

Edited by frumpish (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Did anyone find a solution for such thing?

I have different shipping costs for the different categories, using different carriers to solve this, but orders are split up, more over, the wrong amounts are shown.

The user paid in full for the whole order but prestashop splits the order and thinks the user still needs to pay more money.

Part of that the user received an invoice only for one order, although he paid in full and received a paypal invoice for the whole total

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2019 at 3:26 PM, Alessandro Grassani said:

If my ordered products are from different warehouse, can PS calculate only ONE shipping cost from the standard (the first used) warehouse?
I'm using WK Warehouses module on PS 1.7.x

Hi Alessandro, I have the same problem with the WK Warehouses plugin. Have you been able to solve it somehow?
Thanks greetings.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

To MERGE and COMBINE directly and automatically products from different warehouses (that can be shipped by common carrier) during order checkout and avoid the split of order into several sub orders, it is recommended to use "WK Merge Orders Products" module from addons. So you can minimize the time and the cost in preparing and shipping several orders to a same customer.

This operation can be done from frontoffice by a customer or from backoffice by the admin

A demo of this module is available on the same server where WK Warehouses management is presented.

Regards