Love Story: My first prestashop is about to open

Can't imagine that I never heard prestashop two months ago. By the time, I was thinking to get someone to build a online shop in zen cart for me. I searched on google and accidentally found the prestashop web site.

I fall in love with prestashop immediately. I didn't have any experience with any e-commence software before. However, prestashop is so easy to learn and use. BIG THANKS to prestashop team and the prestashop community! Without you, I will never build a online shop by myself!

After two months study and learning (using my spare time), my first prestashop is about to open soon - Custom Made Wedding Dresses. I used the default theme because my shop is latest version of prestashop, I couldn't find many good themes that support V1.3.1. I may get a better theme for the shop late.

Could you please give me any feedback on my shop and how can I improve it?

This is my love story with prestashop. Thank you all so much!

Its true that PrestaShop is easy to work with. Our customers were looking for e-commerce solution, we recommend Prestashop. Well, I can't describe their feeling in this, but its like "love at first sight" when they see Prestashop and tested the backend functionality. The next thing I know, they wanted us to develop a design for them.

• 2 weeks later...