Remove Wishlist

joope

Why would you want to remove that button? It is impossible to add a product to a wishlist without it. You may as well go to the Modules tab and uninstall the wishlist module altogether, unless you've modified PrestaShop to put the "Add to wishlist" button somewhere else? Have you done that?

• 4 years later...

Hi all,

i want to display "add to my wishlist" rather than "add to cart" button if only product OR any one combination of product  is not available .

right now i did some code in product.tpl but it display add to wish list link  when one of the product combination is available as well. please help.

{foreach from=$colors key='id_attribute' item='color'}

{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{l s='foreach'}{/if}

{/foreach} 

{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) OR !$product->available_for_order OR (isset($restricted_country_mode) AND $restricted_country_mode) OR $PS_CATALOG_MODE}
<span class="exclusive">
<span></span>
{l s='xxxxAdd to cart'}
                </span>

{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{l s='foreach'}{/if}

{else}
<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block">
<span></span>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="{l s='add Add to cart'}" class="exclusive" />
</p>
{/if}