Jump to content
ndiaga

[Module] NS WPBLOG - PrestaShop WordPress Blog full integration for 1.6 / 1.7

Recommended Posts

WordPress Blog integration to PrestaShop without technical skills . Copy the wordpress blog's  settings  in the module 's configuration page and hite save. Create a link in your top menu if you wish, but the list of your recent articles   is already available in your shop's home tab.

How to install this module?

 Install it  as you usually  install  a basic PrestaShop modules.

How to configure this module?

  • Provide your WordPress Blog database name;
  • The Host name;
  • The database  username  and  password;
  • The prefix of your WordPress tables, in many cases it is "_wp".
  • And the name of the directory where you installed WordPress

 

 

  

THIS MODULE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR FREE  :  DOWNLOAD THE PRO VERSION

ns_wpblog_1.thumb.jpg.aacbf1aaa4baa5cd915014db92e695ba.jpgns_wpblog_2.thumb.jpg.3a1aaafde787b4a72e27ca738e8c77f8.jpgns_wpblog_3.thumb.jpg.8ae95258814641600c5b4934698ef014.jpgns_wpblog_4.thumb.jpg.39f24fcbc175da1d59e8a5cc4955ffe6.jpgns_wpblog_5.thumb.jpg.6f3b4be09856cf277c8539a2cbaf8aba.jpgns_wpblog_6.thumb.jpg.2951b93694ffc31a605097917ab1703e.jpg

 

 

                            

 

 

 

 

Edited by ndiaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/modules/ns_wpblog/ns_wpblog.php:
syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you but it is what I did and the zip makes only 15.6ko and when I try to install it, it is impossible. And when I open the zip, there is nothing in the file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06.03.2018 at 8:49 AM, Daresh said:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/modules/ns_wpblog/ns_wpblog.php:
syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN)

It's weired!  You should be the only one in this case.

Thank you anyway :) !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 12:45 PM, jgd24 said:

Thank you but it is what I did and the zip makes only 15.6ko and when I try to install it, it is impossible. And when I open the zip, there is nothing in the file.

Ok, I just upload the file to make sure : https://prestatuts.com/en/prestashop-modules/17-ns-wpblog-prestashop-wordpress-blog-full-integration-for-16-17.html

   

 

Edited by ndiaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, I downloaded it again, but Prestashop refuse to install it. I don't know Why. It only tells me that the download failed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 12:53 PM, jgd24 said:

ok, I downloaded it again, but Prestashop refuse to install it. I don't know Why. It only tells me that the download failed...

Witch version are you using?

I install it in 1.7 version without issues and the module was built in 1.6 envoronment.

Try to upload the file via FTP  and install it manually then.

 

 

Edited by ndiaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jgd24 said:

As you can see, that's the solution I used, but... doesn't work too...

 

Ok, enable debug mode to see the real error.

or if you can let me access your server via FTP, I will try to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, does not work error

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/modules/ns_wpblog/ns_wpblog.php:
syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN)

 

problem ligne 188 ?


            return $output;

    }  

    

    public function hookDisplayFooter($params)

Edited by Soyons zen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first thanks,

problem commented around on line 188..

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/modules/ns_wpblog/ns_wpblog.php:
syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN)

 

take a look not on line 188, yes on 182-183, or search for..

		   $output.='<div class="panel"><a href="http://prestatuts.com/tutorials" >
		   <button class="btn btn-default">Module Support Website</button></a></div>'

just close the sentence with semicolon

		   $output.='<div class="panel"><a href="http://prestatuts.com/tutorials" >
		   <button class="btn btn-default">Module Support Website</button></a></div>';

 

hope can help someone, regards :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.07.2018 at 11:52 PM, Aumanz said:

first thanks,

problem commented around on line 188..


[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/modules/ns_wpblog/ns_wpblog.php:
syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN)

 

take a look not on line 188, yes on 182-183, or search for..


		   $output.='<div class="panel"><a href="http://prestatuts.com/tutorials" >
		   <button class="btn btn-default">Module Support Website</button></a></div>'

just close the sentence with semicolon


		   $output.='<div class="panel"><a href="http://prestatuts.com/tutorials" >
		   <button class="btn btn-default">Module Support Website</button></a></div>';

 

hope can help someone, regards :)

 

 

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Your WordPress directory is not loadable by the module.
 
Your wordPress installation and you PrestaShop installation should be in the same folder.
 
Usually it's  public_html  .
 
 
The path sould be  public_html/wordpress   and public_html/prestashop .
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More