sooly

[SOLVED] Symfony error in app/bootstrap.php.cache after moving from localhost to online

Hello,

I made a eshop on localhost and tried to move it to live website.

When i turn debugging TRUE, everything works but when I turn it OFF, eshop gives me this error.

Is is connected with cache? How do I force symfony to regenerate bootstrap.php.cache ?

Error appears when I try to go to products page or performance page.

Cache is turned off. Server sided cache is off aswell.

Thanks.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Validator\Exception\MappingException' with message 'The mapping file "/www/teleskopy24_www/www\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Form/Resources/config/validation.xml" does not exist' in /www/teleskopy24_www/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Validator/Mapping/Loader/FileLoader.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /www/teleskopy24_www/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Validator/ValidatorBuilder.php(328): Symfony\Component\Validator\Mapping\Loader\FileLoader->__construct('/www/teleskopy2...') #1 /www/teleskopy24_www/www/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php(4628): Symfony\Component\Validator\ValidatorBuilder->getValidator() #2 /www/teleskopy24_www/www/app/bootstrap.php.cache(2252): appProdProjectContainer->getValidatorService() #3 /www/teleskopy24_www/www/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php(1595): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get('validator') #4 /www/teleskopy24_www/www/app/bootstrap.php.cache(2252): appProdProjectCo in /www/teleskopy24_www/www/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 3231

Edited by sooly (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I had the same problem and I fixed it with following actions :

-Set php.ini timeout to more than 30s

-Modify classes/Tools.php line 3395

-> protected static $is_addons_up = false; instead of true

-Now you can connect to your back-office, you can disable gamification module which slows incredibly the back-office

Edited by Bruno G (see edit history)