Empty holes in display products

Cristina

It  has to do with the size of the products. Most themes use algorithms that require that every product takes the same space. If you look at your picture you will see that the middle product in the top row is bigger than the others. And because of that when the products skip to the next row they keep "hanging" behind it.

Usually it concerns a text that for some products is longer (more lines) than for others. But in your case it may also concern the picture - we don't know as we can't see the top of the product block.

You can ask the provider of your theme for help. But most likely you will be forced to make sure that all product blocks have the same size. There are themes that handle this correctly but they are rare.

• Like 1

Thank you very much MusicMaster, 

I changed the picture of that product and the empty hole is vanished, But I have others holes in others pages... I verifyied the sizes of pictures and the product's descriptions but they seem right to me... Here another image of the page in the case you have any other suggestion. Bye!

Hola Joseantgv,

muchas gracias, aquì tienes : www.mposter.it

Hasta luego.

Errore-spazi.jpg

Ok...  then  why dosen't it happens in the page you find in the attachment? In the backoffice  I verifyied the theme, and I changed the number of prodoctus displayed for page. It's better, less holes, but there's still some.

Thank you!

Errore-spazi2.jpg

1 hour ago, Cristina said:

Ok...  then  why dosen't it happens in the page you find in the attachment?

I don't know. Likely the css is different. As I said before: it is technically possible but most templates don't support it.

Maybe one of the two is your homepage and uses a different css file.