PS 1.7 Server 500 error in FO and BO - no access

NilWil

Hey guys,

I am using the PS 1.7 version for a long time now and never had a single problem - but today everything crashed and I have no access to my Backoffice as well as my FO.

But what happened: Prestashop 1-click-upgrader told me there was an update available. I put the shop in maintenance mode and started the upgrade...at the point where it wanted to update the database everything just stopped working. I waited 30 minutes but nothing happened and then the connection was canceled.
After that I was still able to log-in into my backoffice (although it looked very messy and no modules were installed) and did a Rollback - successfully if I believe the screen. After a reload of the page the "HTTP error 500" message showed up and that´s it. No access to FO and BO.

Please understand that I will not name my URL/shop here, because this is too shamefull and could risk my ecommerce business. The shops name is attached in the error log file which is ok (is it the error-log btw.?)

What do you guys think happened? How can I restore everything? I didn´t do a database backup but have full access to my database which seems to run fine. I could share FTP and database login data in private and I am willed to reward the one who can fix the problem :-)

Best regards and thank you in advance

access.log.current

On 2.3.2018 at 7:39 AM, NemoPS said:

Enable debug mode in config/defines.inc.php

Hopefully you get something you can work on to fix it

Ok, this is what I got: 

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'db681487565.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main
                    FROM ps_shop_url su
                    LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)
                    WHERE (su.domain = 'wunderhoehle.de' OR su.domain_ssl = 'wunderhoehle.de')
                        AND s.active = 1
                        AND s.deleted = 0
                    ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 744 in file classes/db/Db.php

739.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
740.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
741.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
742.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
743.             if ($sql) {
744.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
745.             }
747.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
748.         }
749.     }

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d592129271/htdocs/Wunderhoehle/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 152

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/6/d592129271/htdocs/Wunderhoehle/classes/log/FileLogger.php on line 42

I have no Idea how to fix that :-(

For ps_shop_url you will also need to fill in some value. You could copy that (and also the whole table) from a fresh Prestashop installation of the same version.

But the more pressing question is whether this is the only table missing. If more is missing you might have a look at the database backup as made during the upgrade. 

Below your admin directory you have the autoupgrade directory. Below that there is a backup directory. That directory contains one or more subdirectories with a name like "V1.6.0.14_20170816-170203-97a6738". This is where you database backup is stored. If you do into this directory you will find a lot of files with names like "auto-backupdb_000003_V1.6.0.14_20170816-170203-97a6738.sql.bz2" that are consecutively numbered (this is number 3). To restore your database manually you would need to unzip and import each of those files.