Advanded Order List with phone number column

You checked also for other modules on addons site ?

Perhaps this will help you: Presta Store Manager. There you can filter/add each column which is feeded by Prestashop, this means you can filter what you want. http://store-manager-for-prestashop-documentation.emagicone.com/prestashop-customers-and-orders-management.

You can use it for free for 30 days, than you need a license. On latest Prestashop Versions you will also find the link on the backo-office of modules site.

• Thanks 1

Yup it looks great except price and access - that software has to be installed on one desktop, so only one person can work on it. And if you have 7 shops like me ... you have to buy 7 licences.  Anyway THANK YOU for answering. I guess You are from Austria (.at), are You?  Do you help to manage with Prstashop to small companies like mine?  

You can use the pro version. I manage more than one shop. I manage some of my customers shops as well. I'm not talking about multishop, I'm talking about different URL's on different servers and different customers. This is quite easy with PSM pro. And for the price: I think it is fair enough. You are saving you several hours of work with this tool. ;)

For your second question: I think it was answered on first answer. If you are interested in my services, so please contact me by PM or contact form of my website.

• Thanks 1