Mailchimp with Multishop

CantCode

Hey Presta Community,

first of all thank you for prestashop software. We use it for a few years now and are pretty happy with it. But we are currently having some problems with it and mailchimp. We run one master store and various "sub shops" via Multishop. Now we want to connect to mailchimp to use its funtionallity but unfortunatley it does not work like we want to. We cant connect our main store completlely it seems too big and all the data is not synced. Mostly the products wont be synced to mailchimp. We contacted their support and they seem to make it worse. The last reply we recieved was:

====

I am afraid that the MailChimp for PrestaShop integration is not setup to support multi-store connections. That said, this is something our developers are monitoring user feedback on, and I will be passing your case along my channels of communication to hopefully build this out in a future update. 

Regarding a manual script, we do not have any code to provide an option for manually syncing the store. This would require using something other than the MailChimp for PrestaShop module, which is possible by developing a custom integration using our API at developers.mailchimp.com or hiring a developer to build a script at experts.mailchimp.com. 

Looking over the store connections from our back-end systems, I can see that the xxxx store is still syncing, though there is still e-commerce data trickling through, albeit slowly. I have passed this feedback to our developers to improve syncing in the future, though for the time being it will be best to wait for the store to slowly push all of its data over. Presently, there have been 16,016 customer records synced so far, with more data trickling gradually over time. 

===

We really want to use their service so do you have any advice or are using mailchimp with a multistore enviroment? We are a little helpless right now.. :(

Thank you in advance

Even if we are not in multishop mode, we cant even push our products to mailchimp. We have 40k Products with variants. Sometimes when we change a product it pushes this specific product to mailchimp but all in all it does not work.

Anyone has got an idea?