One Add To Cart button for multiple products

Pavel

Hello,

In my Prestashop I want to sell product that has many parts. What I want to achieve is when person goes to that product, he can edit quantities of every part and then click one 'Add To Cart' button to add all parts to the Cart. I tried to achieve that with attributes, but problem is that you must choose attribute, then edit quantity, then add to cart , and then select next one and so on.

I thought about adding every part as a new product, but then shop could become messy and adding attributes for one product is much faster and more organised.

Conclusion: Editing Quantity of attributes and adding them all at once to cart is what I want to achieve, but other solutions are welcome:)

Thanks!

Take a look into this addon: https://www.presto-changeo.com/prestashop-17-modules/139-prestashop-attribute-wizard-pro-module.html

On that page there are also some other options with cheaper price. Check it out.

You also tried to take a look (search with google) into free addons forum section. I think I have seen some design change option tutorial or module also there in the last days....

Thanks for reply! 

So I checked the links, but found nothing much for PS 1.7. I developed one myself, but I need help with one thing - I am looping through combinations on the product page and want to show the price of it in every row in the table:

{foreach from=$combinations key=comboid item=combination}
    {$combination.attributes_values.4|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}
    {$combination.price}
{/foreach}

but it only shows price without taxes. I dumped the $combination array, but there is a price only without taxes. How can I find full price with taxes in this place ? thanks !

P.S. I found the class called CombinationDataProvider in /src/Adapter/CombinationDataProvider.php which has a method "getFormCombination($combinationId)". I think I could use it here somehow, because it returns such things as "final_price" of combination, but I can't figure out how to correctly do that. I tried to use it as a Tools class for ex. {Tools::displayPrice($price)}, but no luck.