zapalm

[Modules] 4 Standard Modules With Randomization Feature: Home Featured, Best Sellers And Etc.

Featured products on the homepage (zapalm version)
In this version you will found two new options: you can turn on/off the showing random products and select the category, witch products will show on the homepage.

GitHub.

Last stable release (permanent link to zip-file).

Top sellers block (zapalm version)
In this version you will found a new design and two new options: you can set the number of products to be displayed in this block and you can turn on/off the showing random top sellers.

GitHub.

New products block (zapalm version)
In this version you will found a new design and a new option: you can turn on/off the showing random new products.

GitHub.

Specials block (zapalm version)
In this version you will found two new options: you can set the number of products to be displayed in this block and you can turn on/off the showing random specials.

GitHub.

All free modules on my website.

28637_zGuxM9p3aNg7A9aTORzf_t

28643_lTzYYDfJYCdSyWQY22re_t

28644_nakoR1OEPDtcze1aApGM_t

28645_YnmtCq6iiZSTRHyTaKZG_t

Edited by zapalm

Hello,

when i install your modul, i have a problem

i change something in this line, and now it's ok
$iso_code = Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS('SELECT `iso_code` FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'lang` WHERE `active`=1 AND `id_lang`='.$cookie->id_lang);

I put ._DB_PREFIX_. in the requet

Thanks. I have uploaded all these modules again with this revision.

Good module, thanks. But where can I change the text language? I cannot find the tab header (Featured products) or view and add to cart texts to change to other languages.

Apologies, trying to do too many things at once and having an extremely blond moment - found the translations now.

Good module though.

To translate all texts in the module, you must do:

- open the tab "Tools"

- click on subtab "Translations"

- choose "Module translations" in block "Modify translations"

- click on the your country flag

- search the block of the module by its name

- then you must fill or edit fields and update the translation

very cool model, if you could disable the short description of products in your module then it will perfect because when there are long short description the products show in a choatic way.

Anyone know if this works in PS 1.4?

no

will this get updated to work with 1.4 i am using it in my 1.3 build

It's any chance to put more than one category on homefeaturez addon?

Or in another chance, I need to remove soldout products for homefeatured. :)

very cool model, if you could disable the short description of products in your module then it will perfect because when there are long short description the products show in a choatic way.

Just edit modules/blockspecialz/blockspecialz.tpl and remove the description or whatever you want to remove :-P

Nice module thanks!

Anyone know if this works in PS 1.4?

no

It kinda works with 1.4, but there seems to be some problems with the layout.

I need to run all the catalog random in my home featured.. how can I do with your module?
Should I run only 1 category random?

thanx

i have Best Sellers andNew Products working on stock temple in 1.4.2.5 I had to make some changes to the New Products module I will post the updated version below. thanks for a great mod zapalm I hope u dont mind i did this.

TESTING AND FEEDBACK is needed remember to back up

Thanks
Jeff

blocknewproductz1.1.zip

New update "Featured Products on the homepage" module:

- the module already supports prestashop 1.4, but not supports early versions 1.0 – 1.3

- you may disable to show product title, description, price and buttons

I need to run all the catalog random in my home featured.. how can I do with your module?
Should I run only 1 category random?

You should put every product to category that is viewing in the homepage.

homefeaturez-2.0.zip

49752_l52su6LjoDQDnacN7Rzw_t

49753_HwDjYhfWYz0BLPKA47W6_t

jeff,

does your version randomize the products? the version he posted originally works on 1.4.4 but does not show random products but always the same ones.

thank you for these modules.

Does anybody have Block specialz zapalm version for Presta 1.4? Module doesn´t show products. It only shows "No special products at this time". On my 1.3.1 it worked, but i have upgraded to 1.4.4. :(

Thanks for reply.

David

Featured Products on the homepage.

Some warnings was appeared if to set smarty 2 instead of smarty 3.

This problem was fixed.

If will appear problems with block height when you using non-default tamplate you may change height of elements (title, description, price, ...) to fix this problem. You should edit values in this code in homefeaturez.tpl file:

{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_TITLE}{assign var='TitleHeight' value=38}{else}{assign var='TitleHeight' value=0}{/if}	{* product title *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_DESCR}{assign var='DescrHeight' value=99}{else}{assign var='DescrHeight' value=0}{/if}		{* product description *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_VIEW}{assign var='ViewHeight' value=26}{else}{assign var='ViewHeight' value=0}{/if}		{* product "view" button *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_CART}{assign var='CartHeight' value=26}{else}{assign var='CartHeight' value=0}{/if}		{* product "add to cart" button *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_PRICE}{assign var='PriceHeight' value=21}{else}{assign var='PriceHeight' value=0}{/if}	{* product price *}

Does anybody have Block specialz zapalm version for Presta 1.4? Module doesn´t show products. It only shows "No special products at this time". On my 1.3.1 it worked, but i have upgraded to 1.4.4. :(

i have sent to you an email...

homefeaturez-2.0.1.zip

thank you for this module.

I am wondering if there is any way to show random from subcategories too from the category set

I installed this, but the option to show description, price etc is not work. And also the products vertical alignment not display properly. I'm using PS 1.4.4.1. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Featured Products on the homepage.

Some warnings was appeared if to set smarty 2 instead of smarty 3.

This problem was fixed.

If will appear problems with block height when you using non-default tamplate you may change height of elements (title, description, price, ...) to fix this problem. You should edit values in this code in homefeaturez.tpl file:

{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_TITLE}{assign var='TitleHeight' value=38}{else}{assign var='TitleHeight' value=0}{/if}	{* product title *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_DESCR}{assign var='DescrHeight' value=99}{else}{assign var='DescrHeight' value=0}{/if}		{* product description *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_VIEW}{assign var='ViewHeight' value=26}{else}{assign var='ViewHeight' value=0}{/if}		{* product "view" button *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_CART}{assign var='CartHeight' value=26}{else}{assign var='CartHeight' value=0}{/if}		{* product "add to cart" button *}
{if $conf.HOME_FEATURED_PRICE}{assign var='PriceHeight' value=21}{else}{assign var='PriceHeight' value=0}{/if}	{* product price *}

i have sent to you an email...

Every thign is Good..But only problem is Product Alignement.....it is not proper...i even replaced the homefeaturez.tpl with homefeatured.tpl but didnt worked out.

Please do the needful

• Like 1

Firstly, big senx for great module.

But there are a little probem when i install newproductz on my shop - DO NOT randomise new product only show fix range. Some times when i click "settings" i give message "module correct uninstall" - I think it bond whis cash working (i use file cash).

Has anyone else experienced similar problems? If so, how they decided?

Версия Prestashop: 1.4.5.1

Информация о сервере: FreeBSD FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0: Wed May 11 14:07:13 UTC 2011 ppb@v79.valuehost.ru:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VH3Web amd64

Версия программного обеспечения на сервере: Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) FrontPage/5.0.2.2623 mod_wsgi/2.8 DAV/1.0.3 PHP/5.2.13

Версия PHP: 5.2.13

Версия MySQL: 5.0.90-log

Thanks in advance

I am getting the same thing with the new products module i am using the version that i modified listed on the first page. if i used the stock 1.0 version i will get no new products in the box with mine i get products but random is not working. anyone know if their is a working version for PS1.4.6.2

UPDATE i installed the 1.0 stock version and with show random selected i get "no new products to show" when unselected it shows them just fine. looks like the mod i made only broke the random from working letting the products to show no matter what was selected.

thanks

Jeff

Every thign is Good..But only problem is Product Alignement.....it is not proper...i even replaced the homefeaturez.tpl with homefeatured.tpl but didnt worked out.

Please do the needful

Thanks for the great work. I was looking for a way to change the order. I would like to picture first then text is there any way one can do that? thanks

Hi all, I'm having a problem with the top sellers module. After a bit of tweaking the block displays fine but I'm getting the following error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for ProductCore::defineProductImage(), called in /home/dermalse/public_html/dermalsense.com/modules/blockbestsellerz/blockbestsellerz.php on line 132 and defined in /home/dermalse/public_html/dermalsense.com/classes/Product.php on line 2663

I get one of these per product in the block.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers

This module is great.

The only thing I'm missing is More columns of other subcategories.

A feature where you can add category 2,3,4 and it creates a column with products for category chosen...

Is that hard to add?

Thank you!

Dear Friend,

I need help from you to configure my store. I am facing issue related to home featured module. I have set 16 product to be shown randomly on homepage. But products are not appearing properly on page. It will be great if you help me to resolve it. It will be great if you help me.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Edited by Vilas

get you guys help me to fix the following files could not coding, but I'm trying to combine homefeaturez-2.0.zip and homefeatured of prestashop 1.5 if anyone can help I am very grateful

mesin kemas plastik harga murah

homefeatured2.zip

Edited by kasato