Price = Fixed charge + price per item x quantity

Hi Presta angels

I need to add a fixed starup cost to my price per item and can't seem to find the answer in the forum???

Second and probably more complicated Q. is it possible to add a fixed cost to an atribute? For example. Selling white T-shirt for 10£. Choosing red would add 2£ to the total regardless of the amound ordered.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Cheers Dan :-)

Hi DutchCoding & thanX for your reply.

In the combinations you can increase / decease the price per item on adding an attribute. What we need is a fixed (startup) cost + items X basic price.

Hope this is clear and if not I can describe it in more details.

ThanX again & cheers

Dan

Hi Patric and other angels out there...

I will try to give an example.

I am selling Tshirts with printing on. Printing plate (or cliche) costs a fixed price no matter how many Tshirts you buy say 10£. Every Tshirt (with no printing) costs 2£

If someone buys 4 Tshirts with printing the cost would be - 10 + 4 X 2 = 18£ ; if someone buys 8 Tshirts the price will be 10 + 8 X 2= 26

Generally many products have a fixed cost (startup) + a variable cost depending on the amount of items bought. How can I add the fixed cost to the product so the customer can see the fixed cost (and item cost) when ordering?

Hope it is clear now, if not I will try another example.

ThanX and regards

Dan

If this example is not clear please let me know and I will try to send a link to a webshop (not Presta) that has a fixed cost + price per item

I am selling Tshirts with printing on. Printing plate (or cliche) costs a fixed price no matter how many Tshirts you buy say 10£. Every Tshirt (with no printing) costs 2£

If someone buys 4 Tshirts with printing the cost would be – 10 + 4 X 2 = 18£ ; if someone buys 8 Tshirts the price will be 10 + 8 X 2= 26

Generally many products have a fixed cost (startup) + a variable cost depending on the amount of items bought. How can I add the fixed cost to the product so the customer can see the fixed cost (and item cost) when ordering?

ThanX in advance

Dan

Hi Patric

Thank you for your reply.

If I make a combination that make a price increase it will be for all items. That means no startup.

Is it possible to have the fixed charge as an accessory and when adding a product to the cart the accessory automatically is added?

See:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/68007/general_discussion/product_accessories_automatically_added_to_cart_on_adding_a_product/

ThanX

Dan

Hi Patric,

I have in my site many combinations. For example if one chooses red the price per item is increase by 2 £. But what I need is a fixed price + a price per item.

As I can see it now, the best way to do it is to have the fixed price as an accessory (the startup cost) and somehow when adding a product(s) to the cart, the accessory is automatically added. Can you help in that?

ThanX

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any help on this one? I really need to find a solution to this one and I am sure that other using PS will need to know how this is done.

ThnaX

Dan

Hello!

I have the same problem too

:-(

Is there any developer who can do this??? I am sure that other users want to know and buy modul which can do this!

• 2 years later...