New product notification to customers

colives

Hello everybody!

I would like to know if any of you knows about some kind of module thant allows to the costumer to set alerts and message him  when a new product of their interest is added to the catalog or when a product is available again.

I’m not talking about the tipycal module of alerts of “alert me when the product is available”, I would add some kind of functionality to allow to customers to set alerts by type of product or category, in order to message to the costumer that a product similar of his preferences is now on sale.

If I’m not wrong, exist something similar in WordPress but I didn’t found it yet in PS.

Hope you could help me!

Thanks!

There is a native module for product alerts you will find on back-office of your shop ("mail alerts"). But this module is designed for to send alerts when out of stock products are back in stock. So it's a stock management module, and not exactly what you want. If you have developer skills, you can adapt this module.

There is no other similar module doing that what you want, this means that customers can subscribe for new products of his interest he pre-selected. But take a look into the official Prestashop addons site:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=product alert

or newsletter modules : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=newsletter

If there is nothing suitable, than you can ask one of the developers there to customize his module for your needs. Simply use the feature "Have a question - contact the developer" on that page.

• 2 weeks later...