Discount for first 5 sales

Is there any way to set a discount on an item just for the 5 first sales of that product, and as soon as 5 are sold, item returns to normal price without discount?

I do knot want to deny orders when quantity is sold, but have it at normal -non-discounted-price

8 minutes ago, georgepal said:

Is there any way to set a discount on an item just for the 5 first sales of that product, and as soon as 5 are sold, item returns to normal price without discount?

I do knot want to deny orders when quantity is sold, but have it at normal -non-discounted-price

Do you want to change the product price or display the discount as a cart rule?

2 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

Do you want to change the product price or display the discount as a cart rule?

I really dont mind how it will be displayed. This need occurs, when we got 3 last items in stock and we want to add a discount on them, BUT not to have the discount on the 4th, 5th, etc item.

So in case i received 3 orders of 1 each, after that the product should have the normal price

If a client adds 4 pieces of that product, 3 should be with discount and 4th item with normal price

Is that possible? 

11 minutes ago, georgepal said:

I really dont mind how it will be displayed. This need occurs, when we got 3 last items in stock and we want to add a discount on them, BUT not to have the discount on the 4th, 5th, etc item.

So in case i received 3 orders of 1 each, after that the product should have the normal price

If a client adds 4 pieces of that product, 3 should be with discount and 4th item with normal price

Is that possible? 

Yes with a module.

3 hours ago, ndiaga said:

I don't think such a module existe yet. It needs to be developed.

You can discount by date it's easier and can be dene by default without a module.

And use this module for example :  https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/568613-free-module-product-countdown-ps-151617/

The user needs that only units in stock are discounted. If I have 5 units and allow orders without stock, if a customers purchases 10 units, only 5 are discounted. this can be done with this module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/promotions-gifts/9129-promotions-and-discounts-3x2-reductions-offers.html

• 2 months later...