Passing Order Value to Google AdWords Conversion Tracking

Apologies if this isn't in the right place but I'm fully at the end of my tether now.

I've been trying to correct some issues with my PS 1.6.1.17 not passing through a total order value to Google AdWords conversion tracking. 

I've tried countless solutions and I simply cannot get it to work. I've tried that many solutions I don't even know what I've tried and what I haven't.

I've been using the ShopApps module historically but that doesn't seem to be correctly passing through the data. 

Please can anyone offer any advice on what is the correct way to pass through total order value data to Google AdWords Conversion Tracking with a variable order value? I've seen about a dozen different variant codes and tried them all, however none have worked successfully.

• 4 months later...

Sorry that I don't have an answer, but hope this thread gets some attention by being active.

I've been using the same module and the code has stopped completely working since my last update. ShopApps seems to have now disappeared too - their website doesn't have the apps on it anymore, and I can't find them in the PrestaShop marketplace anymore either. 

I wonder if they have given up and this module is no longer compatible.